When traveling by private car, anything is possible: private guided tours in Budapest and trips throughout Hungary, car transfers, walking city tours, viewing beautiful Art Nouveau architecture, visit to interesting locations such as Turkish thermal baths, historical castles, museums, antique shops, hidden locations where a bus can not get trough, scenic countryside and World Heritage listed areas.
Places to visit:
Budapest City Tour (half or full day tour):
- Budapest holds a front-ranking position among the most attractive cities of the world. Centuries-old architectural and cultural heritage with the latest features of modern life.
- The river Danube divides the city into two parts: the hilly Buda side with the Castle Hill for her charming squares, narrow twisting streets, and fantastic views over the city. Visit to the Matthias Church, the Fisherman's Bastion, the Royal Palace courtyards.
- Pest offers a really amazing tour for architecture lovers of the 19th century. The Parliament, State Opera House, Heroes' Square, the Museum of Fine Arts, the hundred-year old Thermal Baths, the Capital's Largest Covered Market, Europe's largest Synagogue in the Jewish city area, and many other beautiful and interested sites to explore with me.
Walking Tour on Andrassy Avenue (half day tour). Come to explore this elegant UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site, lined with trees and a wealth of beautiful apartments buildings. This is fin-de-siécle Pest's greatest boulevard.
Walk inside a noble palace style apartment museum with oak ceiling decoration, furniture and frescoes of the Hungarian high aristocracy. Museums, magnificent palace-buildings, many history and story at every corner. Opera House, Operetta Theater, Mai Mano Photographer Museum, colorful terraces and elegant fancy boutiques gave back the splendor of this elegant avenue, called the Champ Élysées of Budapest.
Sit for a coffee on the terrace in Liszt Ferenc Square and listen to the music coming out of the windows of the Liszt Music Academy. Short walk to the Terror House Museum, enjoy other palaces and old mansions to catch the spirit of architectural styles and life of aristocracy before WW II.
Jewish Heritage Budapest(half or full day tour):
- Jewish cultural and religious heritage in Budapest represents one of the largest Jewish population's history in Europe. Around 90,000 Jewish practice an active life and culture in Budapest. Our tour starts at the St. Stephen Park with the Holocaust Memorial, continuing to the Danube river embankment to view a new monument of the Jewish people killed there during the Holocaust.
- We proceed to Main Synagogue complex: visit the Synagogue, cemetery, Tree of Life in the Park, Jewish Museum, then we walk to an other. Synagogue (from outside), Carl Lutz Memorial, Orthodox Synagogue. Trough the small streets of the former Ghetto we arrive to the new Holocaust Memorial Center of Budapest and listen to the explanation of the Album of Auschwitz book's photos.
Evening City Tour (half day tour in evening):
- Take an evening tour to explore the lights of a fascinating city. The tour organized by car, brings you to the highlights of Budapest: Buda Castle district with its romantic old houses, view to the river Danube from Fisherman's Bastion, the old Chain Bridge lights, Gresham Four Season luxury hotel( outside), the Parliament area and Liberty Square, St. Stephen Basilica, pedestrian roads, view the evening life on the promenade of the river bank, Andrassy Blvd with its elegant buildings, Hero's Square statues, the old Castle in the City Park, the modern National Theater with the modern bridge and take a final look to the city from the Citadel. You will enjoy a welcome drink and free entrance in an elegant Casino downtown.
Gardens and Castles (Budapest and countryside) (full day tour):
- Escape from the busy city and take a deep breath of fresh air, enjoy the gardens, flowers, and mystic castles. this is an ideal program for congresses Partner Tours.
- We first stop at the Margaret Island and walk around the island, famous for the most beautiful flower garden of Budapest. Thousands of distinctive flowers bloom here from early spring to late autumn, a real blaze of color contrasting the surrounding green. We continue to the Japanese Garden and small lake, after a train round trip. We proceed to City Park and visit the Castle and the Thermal Bath. After this pleasant walk, we travel 25 km outside the city, to visit the baroque Summer Castle of Emperors. Guided tour of the interior of the castle, beloved by our exquisite queen, Sissi.
1956. Revolution (full day tour):
- The name Budapest is linked with the history of the Hungarian revolution in 1956. The world was in shock. The Russians where unprepared for an upraising in a communist country, the western word had a deep sympathy for Hungarians
- This is a brand new program ! Take a memorable tour by car and walk trough history: the Technical University, Parliament building, US Embassy, Hungarian Radio, City Park, Corvin square, Republic square, Memorial Cemetery 301 plot, House of Terror and many other interesting sites. Where the Soviet armored units opened fire on demonstrators, where the leaders took refuge and asylum, where the students marched, at the grave of our heroes, Political Statue Park, bullet marks. Come to see and remember!
Danube Bend Tour (full day tour):
- This is a pleasant excursion both for natural lovers, architecture and old city explorers. We start first in Esztergom, the oldest town of Hungary. Take a view from the castle, visit the larges catholic church of the country. Next we stop at Visegrad, driving up to the old ruins of the Citadel. Its special atmosphere, historic environment and the natural beauty of the Danube Bend makes this place a popular excursion area.
Next town is famous for his colored houses, narrow charming roads, antique shops, museums and a lively movement atmosphere, Szentendre is a town of arts and museums. It is not by chance that the quietness of the little town and the closeness of the bustling metropolis of Budapest has drawn over one hundred artists here. Good shopping, eating before going back home.
UNESCO World Heritage Sites (3 days Grand Tour):
- This tour brings you to the UNESCO World Heritage protected sites of Hungary. You cross our country from West to East to explore beautiful scenery and country sites, monuments, buildings, treasures of the Central European nature and culture. We start at Pannonhalma (millinery Benedictine Abbey and cloister visit), we continue to the Lake Balaton to arrive to Pecs (Early Christian Necropolis visit), Hortobagy great plains and natural resort with horse carriage tour, Tokaj (wine region and historic landscape) with a professional wine testing, Holloko old hidden village with peasant county homes), Budapest (Buda Castle from the Danube river and Andrassy Blvd. elegant palaces)city tour. 3 rich days with a lot of visits and interesting tours.
Lake Balaton and Herend (full day tour):
- The lake, Central Europe's largest freshwater blue-green colored lake, some 60 miles southwest of Budapest, is Hungary's number one vacation resort and a major wine-producing region. We start our tour at the Porcelain Manufacture. You participate on a professional guided tour, organized by the factory, visit of the museum and you will have time enough in the factory's shop, where the prices are reasonable
- We proceed to the lake and walk to the port of Balatonfured, taking pictures of swans, nice gardens and promenade
- Have a breathtaking view from the baroque Abbey of Tihany. The thatched fisherman's houses encircling the church evoke the atmosphere of the last centuries. After a lunch brake and walk we cross the lake by a ferry and drive back to Budapest on the highway.
On the road of wines (Eger or Tokaj) (1 day Grand Tour):
- Our tour starts at Holloko, at a small village with 67 protected peasant homes. Walking on the small stone paved roads, we explore a living example of rural life and undisturbed beauty of their colorful folk costumes. World Heritage UNESCO protected since 1987. Drive to the baroque town of Eger, renown for its buildings, churches,the old fortification and for the red wine canteens of Bull's Blood wine.
After the visit, we drive trough the beautiful National Forest Park and proceed for overnight in a lakeside old style castle hotel. Next day we arrive to Tokaj. The city is famous for its special sweet wine all over the world. After a walking, we participate in a professional guided wine tasting. This wine region and landscape is under the World Heritage UNESCO protection.
Transfer to Vienna and stop Gyor (half day tour):
- If you make a calculation, how many time you loose with hotel to airport to hotel, you can enjoy a better solution: take my car transfer door to door and you do not have to touch anymore your suitcases. We stop for a pleasant walk in the midway Hungarian baroque town.
Explore the Rural Countryside(full day tour): Driving out the city to south, we stop for a little stroll at the Ecseri Flea Market (exc. Sunday), than a good hour drive on modern highway we reach the Great Plain capital: Kecskemet, famous for its local baroque and decorative art buildings. We continue to the rural puszta Kiskunsag National Park and visit two local farms: one is a nice horse riding center with a spectacular horse show, other is visited by horse carriage and represents you the local farmers' life. Stop for a good lunch and swimming pool refreshment in the Summer.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend