For the free spirit with definite ideas about where to go and what to see for those who like to travel on their own, in peace with their families and/or friends, business partners, I will offer customized private tours in Budapest and country. I am a licensed tourist guide with 30 years of experience in English and Italian.
- Half day city tour by car USD 220
- Full day city tour by car USD 290
- Budapest Jewish heritage tour with the second largest synagogue of the world, Jewish Museum, Jewish quarter and Holocaust Memorial USD 230
- Excursion to the Danube bend, visiting Szentendre, Visegrad and Esztergom, then you can return by boat USD 370
- Lake Balaton and Herend Porcalain Emporium's visit USD 399
- The road of the Hungarian wines: Eger or Tokaj with wine tasting USD 450
- World Heritage Sites in Hungary, grand tours from USD 410
- History tour of the Hungarian revolution USD 240
- Car transfer to Vienna with an option stop in Gyor from USD 399
- Castles and gardens in Budapest and Godollo USD 340
- Walking city tour: on Andrassy Avenue WH UNESCO protected USD 190
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Rate is per tour for max. 4 person in my vehicle.
Parking fees are included in price.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2005
Client Request Served: 180
My name is Andras (Andrew), from Budapest, Hungary. I have been working as a private guide with 30 years of experience. I am member of Driver Guides in Hungary and registered local guide in Budapest. As well as guiding organized tour groups, I also provide programs and individual private tours with my own vehicle as...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend