After a thorough training I was awarded the coveted Blue Badge by both the West Country Tourist Board (in 1987) and the Wales Tourist Board (in 1993). Helping visitors experience and understand the heritage, culture and history of the nations within the British Isles gives me great satisfaction.
Agendas and itineraries should be tailored to accommodate each individual journey. A two-hour guided walk, a half-day city tour, a full-day coach trip, a short break or an extended tour, can all be organized.
Whether you are a family wishing to follow a theme, a group requiring an interesting and varied tour itinerary, or a business person (or their partner) requiring a tour of our diverse nation, an itinerary can be built around each individual journey.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Travel expenses and accommodation costs (where applicable)
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2005
Client Request Served: 9
- Qualified and Registered Linguistic Tourist Guide
- German speaker
- Linguistic Tour Guide since 1987 with West Country Tourist Board
- Linguistic Tour Guide since 1993 with Wales Tourist Board
- Member of: The Institute of Tourist Guiding; The Guild of Registered Tourist Guides; and WOTGA (Wales Official Tour...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend