- Rosh Hanikra: Visit the enormous white cliff at Rosh Hanikra beach and wander through its natural caves dug by the sea and into which the sea waves break in frightening thunder. Get on top of the cliff by cable car and enjoy the beautiful landscape of the northern Galilee.
- Akko (Acre): Walk on the pictorial city walls and roam through the streets, market, castle remains, ancient inns, mosques and port of ancient Akko (Acre), the crusader capital of the 13th century.
- Bar ‘am: Reveal 1600 year old remains of Jewish villages and synagogues, like Horvath Den'ila or Bar ‘am hidden in the bush, and find out about their way of living.
- Montfort: Hike to the beautiful springs and natural forest of Nahal Kziv and visit Montfort, the German crusader stronghold of the 13 th century, now hidden in the forest.
- Tzfat (Safed): Enjoy the beauty, good air and enchanting tales of the mysterious Kabalistic town Tzfat (Safed) with its unique synagogues and beautiful artist quarter.
- Hula: Watch the bird migration in the Hula nature reserve, where some 500 million birds pass twice a year on their way to Africa and back to Europe (spring and autumn).
- City of Dan: Walk by one of the largest springs in the world and the main source of the Jordan River and visit the ancient city of Dan, the capital of Dan tribe, from the time of King Solomon and the Kingdom of Israel (10th - 8th centuries B.C.E).
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 15222
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "15222" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.