The Uffizi Palace in Florence, was begun by Vasari for Cosimo de Medici as the offices for the Florentine magistrates, hence the name uffizi ("offices") and completed by Buontalenti in the 1581.
In your private guided tour you can enjoy and learn about the most important collection of works of art of the Renaissance art and about their artists.
With your guide after the visit of the Uffizi Gallery, complete your private tour by reaching Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio and the Loggia dei Lanzi, where the expert guide will explain more about the history of the Medici family and the artists who made Florence the cradle of the Renaissance.
Duration of the private tour: 3 hours
Start Time Private Tour:
- Morning Tour - you can require whatever start time you like
- Afternoon Tour - you can require whatever start time you like.
Meeting Point: At the lobby of your Hotel in Florence centre or to be decided at the confirmation
- Personal expert and licensed guide
- Gratuities (optional), admission fees to church and museums
- Not available on Mondays
- More of 8 persons rates on request.
- On Request: To skip the line at the Uffizi Gallery, we can provide for your pre-booked tickets.
- Cost 17 Euro per person are additional
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend