A private guided tour with your professional expert and licensed guide that will give a detailed description about the facts, the history, the traditions and the day life of Rome remembering the anecdotes about the actors and movies of the “la dolce vita” through places like:
the Spanish Steps one of the famous images of Rome in the world; the Trevi Fountain an ancient aqueduct that supplied water the ancient Rome for more that four hundred years also famous for the movie of Fellini with Anita Ekberg and Marcello Mastroianni; Piazza Colonna, the name of this piazza comes from Marcus Aurelius's column still standing where it was erected in 180 AD; Piazza Navona one of the most popular square in Rome rich of works of art of the Baroque roman architecture, the most famous is the fountain of the Four Rivers of the Bernini; the Temple of Hadrian now you can see what remains of the great temple dedicated to Hadrian and erected by his son; the Pantheon with the tombs of Raphael and several Italian kings.
- Duration of the private tour: 3 hours
- Start Time Private Tour:
* Morning Tour-you can require whatever start time you like.
* Afternoon Tour - you can require whatever start time you like.
- Meeting Point: At the lobby of your hotel in Rome or to be decided at the confirmation
* Personal expert and licensed guide
* Gratuities (optional)
* Admission fees to church and museums
- More of 8 persons rates on request.
- On request: Private chauffeured car or minivan with English speaking driver.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend