Hi, my name is Marcio Guedes. I'm 46 years old and I have been a Licensed Tour Guide since 2003. I am a native of Rio de Janeiro who lived and studied four years in the United States and one year in Europe. I can be your group's guide in Rio de Janeiro for tourist attractions, restaurants, shopping, nightlife and off the beaten path places. As your personal guide I can offer you absolute flexibility to do exactly what you want at your own pace.
City Tours in Rio: Fees for up to 12 persons in a full-size van (see photos): 400 USD for a full-day tour of 8 hours. This is the price per van, not per person. It includes a full-size air conditioned van, the fuel, a driver and a tour guide. This is a very convenient option even for a group of just 6. Having one person drive and another guide is very important on busy days. It allows the guide to focus on guiding, stop anywhere and not waste any time trying to find parking, saving precious time to see more sights.
- Larger vehicles for bigger groups can be arranged, from mini-buses to buses for 46 people (see photos).
- I have worked with many large groups and can provide business references in the USA, Canada, Australia and Brazil.
- I will call or email you within 24 hours of your first contact.
- I also work as an operator and I can help you with domestic flights in Brazil (minimum 10 people), hotels and tours in Rio and Iguaçu Falls.
- The minimum price (100 USD) refers to a one-way airport transfer in an air-conditioned van without a guide.
* The maximum number of persons depends on the amount of luggage. The limit would be 8 persons with one suitcase each or 6 persons with two suitcases each. Anything above that will require a mini-bus (please ask for a quote).
- The maximum price (400 USD) refers to a full-day tour of 8 hours for up to 12 persons in a full-size air conditioned van with a driver and a guide.
- Larger vehicles for bigger groups can be arranged. Price quote upon request.