During your exploration of Belmont you will:
- See the work of one of the most talented stone cutters of his day, Attilio Piccarilli, creator of the Lincoln Memorial
- Visit The Arthur Avenue Retail Market: the first enclosed market in the city
- See the cigar rollers at La Casa Grande Tobacco Co. A favorite of the cast of the Sopranos, Rudy Guiliani and many other cigar afficionados
- Visit the corner where Dion and the Belmonts sang a cappella
- Visit multiple unique food shops and taste some of their special treat
- Witness a cheese making demonstration
- Learn fun facts about the area along the way.
Take a “Walkabout” the Bronx and experience the “real” Little Italy!
- Inside Grand Central Station (Midtown Manhattan, NY)
- Tour duration varies from 2,5 hours to 3 hours
- Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 05120
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "05120" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.