Course main objectives:
- Learn to communicate in Spanish business situations
- Become familiar with ways to overcome the cultural barriers sometimes encountered by U.S. and European business personnel doing business in Latin America
- Benefit from an informal setting which provides many opportunities for interaction with your instructor, business colleagues, featured guest speakers and other participants.
The course should be attended by:
- Business people who wish to expand their career opportunities by understanding and speaking Spanish
- MBA students who are considering careers in international business
- Others, including teachers, who wish to gain the practical skills and cultural awareness required in a variety of business-related situations.
Our teachers are qualified professionals who have been educated in the area of Spanish language teaching to foreign students.
Hiking, wine Route tour, dance classes, conversation with Chilean students, bicycle tour, volunteering, city tour through Valparaiso, canopy and barbecue at the botanic garden of Vina del mar, boat excursion, visit to the navy museum at 21 de Mayo boulevard, trekking through La Campana National Park.
We have comfortable classrooms, one of which is complete with an audio-visual system. We also have a computer lab with free Internet access and email account.
- Airport pickup and transfer to Viña del Mar: $120
- Registration fee: $60.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2008
Client Request Served: 2
M18646 is an Spanish language institute with a teaching methodology allowing learning Spanish in an easy and useful way, so students can communicate and understand Spanish speakers from any part of the world. We not only offer classes, but also have Spanish learning software and out-of-classroom extra activities...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend