Course main objectives:
- Learn to communicate in Spanish business situations
- Become familiar with ways to overcome the cultural barriers sometimes encountered by U.S. and European business personnel doing business in Latin America
- Benefit from an informal setting which provides many opportunities for interaction with your instructor, business colleagues, featured guest speakers and other participants.
The course should be attended by:
- Business people who wish to expand their career opportunities by understanding and speaking Spanish
- MBA students who are considering careers in international business
- Others, including teachers, who wish to gain the practical skills and cultural awareness required in a variety of business-related situations.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 18646
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "18646" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.