A 1 or 2 weeks Spanish course of 4 lessons of 45 minutes per day from Monday to Friday (09.00 - 12.15 h) allows you to complement language study in the mornings with Flamenco dance classes in the afternoons. The course can be extended to 24 weeks.
Flamenco is an ancient and profound art through which the people of Andalusia have expressed their deepest sentiments for several centuries. This program allows participants to discover the artistic phenomenon of Flamenco in its natural environment. We offer you the chance to experience and learn both the practical skills of the Flamenco dance art and Spanish language.
We provide you with the opportunity to complement your Spanish Course with Flamenco dance classes given in collaboration with a recognized and qualified dance teacher. There are classes at all levels, starting with beginners (rumbas) up to the more advanced levels (alegrias, tangos, bulernas, soles). The Flamenco course consists of 6 classes of 45 minutes per week during 3 afternoons.
CONDITIONS: Classes are held from Monday to Friday, the school being closed on Saturdays and Sundays. The level groups have a maximum of 8 students. The minimum age of students is 16 years; students younger than 18 years need written authorization from their parents.
Starting dates for beginners of Spanish:
Starting dates for elementary to advanced levels of Spanish: every Monday
Holidays without classes: 28 Februray, 18 April, 1 May, 19 June, 15 August, 13 October, 8 December. There are no Spanish classes on national and local holidays. These classes are not recoverable; except in the case of 1 week courses and Individual Courses.
M08814 has been offering Spanish courses since 1986. Our Spanish school is located in Granada, one of the most fascinating cities in Andalusia, southern Spain. The Spanish courses are held throughout the year. The friendly atmosphere and personal touch in our Spanish classes and the Andalusian charm of Granada will make your language holidays an unforgettable experience. We are accredited by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes and a member of TANDEM International. The school is also a D.E.L.E. Examination Center.
A Spanish course in Spain: learning a new foreign language also means learning about a different culture and way of life. Every week we offer:
- Conferences concerning present-day topics of interest or Moorish culture.
- Film sessions dedicated to particular Spanish directors.
- Visits to the Arabic bath Hammam Al Andalus.
- Theatre and Flamenco concerts.
- Guided tours to the Alhambra or the old Moorish quarter of the Albaicín.
- Trips to villages in the surrounding area, or to the beach.
- Trekking and horse-riding in the Sierra Nevada.
- Practical cooking courses to learn about Mediterranean cuisine.
- Wine tasting.
- Oliveoil Tours to Nigüelas.
- Salsa Workshops.
- Tapa Tours.
- Guided walking tours in the historical city centre.
- Segway tours in Granada city centre.
- Music workshops at "Tetería La Fuga".
The school building with its Andalusian style, its friendly classrooms, and its beautiful courtyard retains much of the charm and intimacy of a family home. It is situated in a quiet location just ten minutes away from Granada city center.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
The course price includes:
- Enrolment fee
- Administration costs
- Spanish course
- Flamenco dance classes
- Educational material (photocopies and textbooks)
- Certificate of attendance
- Information about Granada
- Free Internet access/WIFI
- Use of library and multimedia room
The course price excludes:
- Airport transfer
- Cultural Programme
- Travel insurance
We offer the following accommodation options:
- Shared flats with Spaniards or other students from the school and with use of kitchen facilities (single / double rooms)
- Host family (single room / breakfast, halfboard or fullboard)
- Student Residence (single room / breakfast, halfboard or fullboard)
- Self catering apartment / Hotel** / Hostel
Enquirer for further information!
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2001
Client Request Served: 119
Our school has been offering Spanish courses for students from all over the world in Granada, Andalusia since 1986.
The school building with its Andalusian style, its friendly classrooms and its beautiful »patio« remains much of the charm and intimacy of a family home. It is situated in a quiet location just ten...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend