Since 1995, The PLG has been providing language programs for Social, Academic, Business and Corporate English purposes. As a registered language center (ED 1/519/251/97) we also provide Workplace English programs (HKSAR Gov't sponsorship available), we also offer a wide range of courses for all needs and abilities. In addition, we are the official HK representative office of Columbia University, New York for their online study programs.
- Established by experienced American & British language professionals
- Multi-lingual Administration Team (English, Korean Japanese, Chinese,)
- Daytime, Evening & Weekend programs available
- Creative task-based lessons for Social, Academic or Business
- Courses designed for International English Communication
- P1 - F7 English Enhancement Programs for HK schools
- Full-time study courses for overseas students
- Client base includes many multi-national corporations and government organizations (full client list available upon request)
- In-house training in Hong Kong & Shenzhen or at our Causeway Bay language center.
Our specialist Corporate Training section can identify and design English programs to suit the language training needs of all corporations. With experienced trainers from academic and business backgrounds, we have been successful in creating effective, cost-efficient courses for many multi-national clients.
- Business Writing
- Executive Communication
- Office Skills
- Social Business
- Management Workshops
- Business Correspondence
- Presentation Skills
- Technical English Skills.
- Experienced team of trainers
- Needs analysis conducted
- Professional tailored lessons
- HKSAR Gov't Workplace English Funding Available
- In-house training or at the Park Language Centre
- Intensive or weekly programs
- E-mail tutorials provided
- Available in Hong Kong, Macau & China.
The 10 Step Process:
1. Initial meeting to discuss objectives
2. Proposal acceptance
3. Pre-course assessment carried out on all candidates
4. Results assessed and finalized
5. Program designed & approved
6. Course commences
7. Mid-course evaluations
8. Course adjustments made if necessary
9. Final evaluation & course feedback
10. Participant reports & certificates awarded.
A wide range of activities is provided by the center:
- city excursions
- sport outdoor activities
Our center does its best to make ours student's stay pleasant and unforgettable. Center helps with finding accommodation for the period of course.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2006
Well-established language school in Hong Kong with a strong team of professional educators. Our native-English teachers are from UK, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand . In our Chinese & Korean language dept., teachers are from China and Korea.
We provide English, Chinese & Korean courses for local...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend