Scuola Tricolore has many different courses available for every need, study objective and level. The method of teaching is rather unique and has taken years to mature after continuous testing and developing. It is based on the concept of ‘Edutainment’ or Education and Entertainment and aims at faster and more comprehensive learning, with maximum fun!
The school offers group courses in the morning, mixed courses (group + individual) and pure individual courses, and all with variable durations: courses are available from one week up to a year.
Besides the different language courses the school offers extensive leisure activities. This could be sailing trips, 'aperitivi', cooking courses and much more.
Courses are organised the whole year round and are open to all levels.
Also we support CELI/ CILS training, University certification for the Italian language, and specially customized evening group courses for Erasmus students and expats.
All personnel has a University degree, often complemented with a Master or PhD. The staff is young, friendly and motivated and each one of them speaks at least one foreign language and all have themselves (language) experiences abroad!
- The school organizes from March until October every second Thursday a city walk. Students are accompanied by a teacher and informed on the major landmarks in Genoa and some other informative facts.
- Every second Tuesday, the school has a welcome cocktail with some delicious Genovese Focaccia. This is also a good way to meet students from other classes.
- Every second week the school organizes a seminar for free. This could be a seminar on Architecture, Italian Cinema or the Mafia. In addition every second week you could watch an Italian movie under the supervision of the teacher.
- Every week – for three consecutive weeks – the school organizes an Italian aperitivo, and the fourth week a diner, to eat piazza, or the famouse ‘trofie al pesto’.
- Each year are organised some paid activities and excursions.
We offer on a regular basis the following activities:
- 2 or three times a month a cooking course: preparation of fine Italian dishes, with fresh ingredients and of course diner afterwards.
- During spring and summer, students can participate in a sailing trip at the Ligurian coast.
- Twice a month, during the summer, students go canoeing on Friday afternoon after class.
- The school organizes regular wine-tastings.
- Small excursions in Genoa, which might change from year to year.
- For 2010 the school will also start organizing a small painting course.
Note: Furthermore, on request M19535 can provide information on diving courses, sailing courses and painting courses.
The school has 5 class rooms, a student relax area, WiFi network for the students, pc's, coffee, tea and water, small library with magazines, dvd's and books and a separate helpdesk.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Tutoring materials
- Language certificate/ diploma
- Entrance test
- Assistance with Visa/ residence permit
- Assistance accommodation
- Free seminars (during high season)
- Social activities (citywalk/ welcome cocktail)
- Free internet access (computers and Wifi network)
- Helpdesk available during office hours.
Note: The course fee is all-inclusive. No hidden cost or additional charges.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2009
Client Request Served: 18
M19535 is located in Genoa, which is situated at the Mediterranean Sea and has a rich cultural history. Besides our languages courses, M19535 offers many additional activities, excursions and courses; like sailing, diving, painting, dinners, aperitivo, wine tasting. Studying at M19535 is about studying Italian with...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend