A 2 weeks Spanish course of four lessons of 45 minutes per day from Monday to Friday (09.00 - 12.15 h). Classes are held from Monday to Friday, the school being closed on Saturdays and Sundays. This allows you to combine a Spanish Course with a weekend of scuba diving at Cabo de Gata. During the weekend you will stay in the guesthouse of the diving school. The price includes two dives for certified divers or one Trydive for novices.
You will discover a unique flora and fauna on land and underwater in the beautiful natural park of Cabo de Gata with dives in the clear Mediterranean Sea. The natural park of Cabo de Gata is one of the few sub-desertic areas in Europe and was the first natural coastal zone to be classified as a protected area in Andalusia. It belongs to one of the cleanest and most transparent areas in the Mediterranean sea, which makes scuba diving in the natural park an unforgettable experience. The area offers dives for all levels of experience - from shallow dives along the coast, to deeper dives or even caves.
For novices the natural park with its clear water offers ideal conditions for a first dive. During the weekend you will stay in the guesthouse of the diving school in San José – a little fishing town in the centre of the natural park. This program allows you to combine a Spanish course in the amazing town of Granada with a relaxing weekend of scuba diving in the impressive natural park Cabo de Gata near Almeria.
CONDITIONS: Classes are held from Monday to Friday, the school being closed on Saturdays and Sundays. The level groups have a maximum of 8 students. The minimum age of students is 16 years; students younger than 18 years need written authorization from their parents.
Starting dates for beginners of Spanish:
Starting dates for elementary to advanced levels of Spanish: every Monday
Holidays without classes: 28 Februray, 18 April, 1 May, 19 June, 15 August, 13 October, 8 December. There are no Spanish classes on national and local holidays. These classes are not recoverable; except in the case of 1 week courses and Individual Courses.
M08814 has been offering Spanish courses since 1986. Our Spanish school is located in Granada, one of the most fascinating cities in Andalusia, southern Spain. The Spanish courses are held throughout the year. The friendly atmosphere and personal touch in our Spanish classes and the Andalusian charm of Granada will make your language holidays an unforgettable experience. We are accredited by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes and a member of TANDEM International. The school is also a D.E.L.E. Examination Center.
A Spanish course in Spain: learning a new foreign language also means learning about a different culture and way of life. Every week we offer:
- Conferences concerning present-day topics of interest or Moorish culture.
- Film sessions dedicated to particular Spanish directors.
- Visits to the Arabic bath Hammam Al Andalus.
- Theatre and Flamenco concerts.
- Guided tours to the Alhambra or the old Moorish quarter of the Albaicín.
- Trips to villages in the surrounding area, or to the beach.
- Trekking and horse-riding in the Sierra Nevada.
- Practical cooking courses to learn about Mediterranean cuisine.
- Wine tasting.
- Oliveoil Tours to Nigüelas.
- Salsa Workshops.
- Tapa Tours.
- Guided walking tours in the historical city centre.
- Segway tours in Granada city centre.
- Music workshops at "Tetería La Fuga".
The school building with its Andalusian style, its friendly classrooms, and its beautiful courtyard retains much of the charm and intimacy of a family home. It is situated in a quiet location just ten minutes away from the city center.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Enrollment fee
- Administration costs
- Spanish course
- 2 dives for certified divers or one try-dive for novices
- 2 nights in the guesthouse of the diving school (dormitory)
- Educational material (photocopies and textbooks)
- Cultural program
- Certificate of attendance
- Information about Granada
- Free Internet access/WIFI
- Use of library and multimedia room.
- Airport transfer
- Accommodation in Granada
- Cultural programme in Granada
- Travel insurance.
We offer the following accommodation options:
- Shared flats with Spaniards or other students from the school and with use of kitchen facilities (single / double rooms)
- Host family (single room / breakfast, halfboard or fullboard)
- Student Residence (single room / breakfast, halfboard or fullboard)
- Self catering apartment / Hotel** / Hostel.
Enquirer for further information!
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2001
Client Request Served: 119
Our school has been offering Spanish courses for students from all over the world in Granada, Andalusia since 1986.
The school building with its Andalusian style, its friendly classrooms and its beautiful »patio« remains much of the charm and intimacy of a family home. It is situated in a quiet location just ten...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend