A 8 weeks Spanish exam preparation course of 4 lessons of 45 minutes per day from Monday to Friday (09.00 - 12.15 h) and 4 private lessons specific exam preparation per week prepares you for the D.E.L.E exams A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday, the school being closed on Saturdays and Sundays. The level groups have a maximum of 8 students. Students should have a pre-intermediate level of Spanish before starting the course. The minimum age of students is 16 years; students younger than 18 years need written authorization from their parents.
Exam dates Granada 2013: 24-25.05 / 23.08. / 22-23.11.
Holidays without classes: 28 February, 29 March, 1 May, 30 May, 15 August, 1 November, 6 December. There are no Spanish classes on national and local holidays. These classes are not recoverable; except in the case of 1 week courses and Individual Courses. The school doesn’t close during Christmas.
M08816 has been offering Spanish courses since 1986. Our Spanish school is located in Granada, one of the most fascinating cities in Andalusia, southern Spain. The Spanish courses are held throughout the year. The friendly atmosphere and personal touch in our Spanish classes and the Andalusian charm of Granada will make your language holidays an unforgettable experience. We are a accredited by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes and a member of TANDEM International. The school is also a D.E.L.E. Examination Center.
In the afternoons and evenings we offer a variety of regular cultural activities including the following:
- Conferences concerning present-day topics of interest or Moorish culture.
- Film sessions dedicated to particular Spanish directors.
- Visits to the Arabic bath Hammam de Al Andalus.
- Theatre and Flamenco concerts.
- Guided tours to the Alhambra or the old Moorish quarter of the Albaicín.
- Trips to villages in the surrounding area, or to the beach.
- Trekking and horse-riding in the Sierra Nevada.
- Practical cooking courses to learn about Mediterranean cuisine.
- Wine tasting.
- Oliveoil Tours to Nigüelas.
- Salsa Workshops.
- Tapa Tours.
- Guided walking tours in the historical city centre or tours of Granada surroundings.
Every weekend we offer interesting travel options lasting from one to several days in Andalusia, including trips to Seville, Córdoba, Ronda, the Alpujarras and different natural parks. Once a month we offer also a 3 days trip to Morocco.
The school building with its Andalusian style, its friendly classrooms, and its beautiful courtyard retains much of the charm and intimacy of a family home. It is situated in a quiet location just ten minutes away from Granada city center.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Enrollment fee
- Administration costs
- Spanish course
- Educational material (photocopies and textbooks)
- Certificate of attendance
- Information about Granada
- Free Internet access/WIFI
- Use of library and multimedia room.
- Airport transfer
- Cultural Programme
- Travel insurance
- Examination fee for the D.E.L.E exam.
We offer the following accommodation options:
- Shared flats with Spaniards or other students from the school and with use of kitchen facilities (single / double rooms)
- Host family (single room / breakfast, halfboard or fullboard)
- Self catering apartment / Hotel** / Hostel.
Enquirer for further information!
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2001
Client Request Served: 119
Our school has been offering Spanish courses for students from all over the world in Granada, Andalusia since 1986.
The school building with its Andalusian style, its friendly classrooms and its beautiful »patio« remains much of the charm and intimacy of a family home. It is situated in a quiet location just ten...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend