Study Italian in Bed & Breakfast! Italianoagenova organises the perfect course for the student wishing to organise an original, alternative holiday, combining tourism with linguistic and cultural interests. The package includes: accommodation in one of the fantastic locations on the Liguria Riviera, and morning or afternoon lessons directly taught in a B&B or hotel. All courses can be tailored to student interest and requirements. We organise trips to Genoa and Liguria accompanied by an expert AGTL (Association of Liguria Tourist Guides) registered guide.
- Relaxing weekend: 4 hours of lessons,
- Intensive weekend: 8 hours of lessons,
- Relaxing week: 10 hours of lessons
- Intensive week: 20 hours of lessons.
Paola Del Giudice founded and organizes this company. Her education in humanities, together with her further studies in teaching Italian to foreigners, and topped off by her experience abroad, allow her to fully appreciate her students’ needs.
You can surely explore Genoa: the most famous tourist attractions of the Riviera, such as Santa Margherita Ligure, Rapallo, Camogli and Cinque Terre, are within easy reach. We organize trips to Genoa and Liguria accompanied by an expert AGTL (Association of Liguria Tourist Guides) registered guide.
Lessons can be taught in Genoa and neighboring areas: tourist locations or at home.
The total prices depend on the number of participants and destination. The prices quoted are for course fees only.
- Morning or afternoon lessons directly taught in a B&B or hotel.
- Relaxing weekend: 4 hours of lessons (2 hours per day). Individual 115 euros. Group (min. 2 people), 60 euros per person.
- Intensive weekend: 8 hours of lessons (4 hours per day). Individual 210 euros. Group (min. 2 people), 110 euros per person.
- Relaxing week (Monday - Friday): 10 hours of lessons (2 hours per day). Individual 260 euros. Group (min. 2 people) 150 euros per person.
- Intensive week (Monday - Friday): 20 hours of lessons (4 hours per day). Individual 510 euros. Group (min. 2 people) 280 euros per person.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2009
M19298 is a new company specializing in Italian language courses from beginner to advanced levels, and for students of all ages. It is qualified by the trademark ITALS QUALITA released by the University of Venice. It offers original courses directly taught in tourist locations, such as B&Bs or Hotels satisfying a...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend