Cooking in Venice. Cooking classes in Italy, for up to 8 students, are held in a traditional Italian kitchen complete with breakfast area. Students prepare meals which are served with wines of the region and enjoyed on our outdoor terrace overlooking a magnificent view of Venice.
Explore Venice before or after your week's culinary adventure with us. Arrange for us to pick you up at the train station in Castelfranco.
- $3575 per person double occupancy with private bath
- $3675 per person double occupancy with private bath and garden view
- $500 additional single supplement.
Chef John Wilson, owner of the company, is a certified chef and graduate of the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, N.Y. Chef John has appeared in Atlanta on local news magazine shows including: Noonday Atlanta, Good Morning Atlanta, Good Day Atlanta, and CNN Healthwatch.
- Tour two local wineries specializing in the region’s grape variety as
well as the famous Prosecco sparkling white wine of Italy
- Explore the hill town of Asolo, one of Italy’s top ten visitor
- Shop the outdoor market of Montebelluna
- Travel to the city of Bassano del Grappa to learn about the production of grappa then sample a variety of flavored grappas during a factory tour
- Tour a 16th century Palladium villa commissioned in 1555
Spectacular residence with picturesque gardens in the Veneto region is the setting for your five night stay.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2005
Client Request Served: 175
Chef John Wilson's cooking holidays in Europe include Carentan, Normandy, France; Greve-in Chianti, Tuscany, Italy; St. Remy de Provence, France and Barcelona, Spain. As well as Gourmet Getaways in Asheville, North Carolina and hands on cooking classes taught in Historic Roswell, GA. Chef John...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend