Culinary Boot Camp $240 per person. This four week course is for anyone who could improve their basic knife skills and cooking expertise. Along with knife skills we learn basic cooking techniques: Stocks, Soups, Vegetable Preparation, Dry and Moist Heat Cooking and Basic Sauces. A great way to start off the New Year!
Couples Cooking for Valentines Day. $150 per couple
- Mushroom Risotto
- Rack of Lamb with Chianti Fig Glaze
- Parmesan Creamed Spinach
- Chocolate Truffle Tart.
Girls' Night Out - Thai
- Thai Basil Rolls with Orange Chile Sauce
- Thai Cucumber Salad
- Red Curry Chicken with Jasmine Rice
- Baked and Stuffed Pears.
- Homemade Pizza Dough/Crust
- Basic Tomato Sauce
- Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Pizza
- Pesto with Roasted Vegetable Pizza.
Spring in Italy
- Arugula Salad with Olives and Feta
- Fontina Stuffed Meatballs
- Porcini Potato Cakes
- Chestnut Ice Cream.
- Baby Field Greens with Mignonette Dressing
- Baked Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Roasted Gilroy Garlic Whipped Potatoes
- Vegetable Topped White Fish
- Chocolate Bread Pudding with Rasp Sauce and Whipped Cream.
Growing and Cooking with Fresh Herbs
- Asian Herb Sauce for Noodles with Seasoned Chicken and Grape Tomatoes
- Rosemary Bay Lemon New Potatoes
- Herb Custards
- Summer Herb Cheese with Fresh Fruits.
Girls' Night Out - Spanish Tapas and Sangria
- Herbed Bar Nuts
- Marinated Manchego Cheese
- Roasted Vegetable Salad
- Baked Green Olives
- Blue Cheese and Black Olive Canapes
- The Best Sangria Ever!
- Spiced Chicken Tamales
- Black Bean, Green Chile and Cheddar Tamales
- Chocolate Tamale.
Couples Summer Grilling $120 per couple
- Green Bean, Grape Tomatoes, Grilled Corn Salad with Basil Vinaigrette
- Roasted Potatoes with Bacon Sour Cream
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin rubbed with Apricot Mustard
- Grilled Fresh Fruit with Chutney Glaze.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend