Note: You must be able to stand up on a board and turn.
Windsurfing in Fuerteventura has been rated as some of the world's best for a reason! Join us in the 'Hawaii of Europe'. Windsurfing in Fuerteventura is ideal for those wanting to improve and learn a few more tricks. There are flat water lagoons, little reef breaks and enormous sandy beaches all waiting for you. Trade winds, year-round windsurfing, year-round sun, deserted landscapes, nightlife, up to date and new equipment what more do you want monkeys doing the hula?!
Our windsurfing holidays and windsurfing courses have been tailored around our windsurfing community. We know what it takes to learn to windsurf or get the most form your windsurfing holiday. We will personalize each holiday to our guests' needs. We deliver full sales and post sales support, flights, accommodation, windsurfing, transfers and more.
Flag Beach is famous through out the world as an ideal place to kite surf. As you can see from the picture to your right it is a long white sandy beach with plenty of room for hundreds of windsurfers. Fuerteventura is the second largest of the Canary Islands and is located only 95km from Africa. It looks like one massive sand dune from the air with sublime beaches and hosts many world class breaks and surf. It has a warm climate which is cooled by Atlantic breezes, which helps those of us who come from milder climates. Fuerteventura is considered one of the best places in Europe for windsurfing holidays.
Our instructors have been surfing for over 22 yrs and know the island and sport like the back of their hand, excuse the pun, you are in safe hands! Contact us below to enjoy our surf camps, windsurf courses and windsurf lessons.
Our school in Fuerteventura is very social, there is a surf house and evening events happen 3 times a week. The kite surf centre attracts surfers from all over the world, so you'll be sure to bump into some other surfers.
Surf Accomm x 7 nights with breakfast. Choice of three options below.
- Casa Quemadas - Apartrments - Self Catering: These apartments are located 50 metres from the sea and a popular coffee bars for surfing, you are also a short walk into the town for those wanting to get involved with all the nightlife. The apartments have everything you will need for your holiday. Although it is not a luxury apartment you do have all the facilities to relax in, even a roof top terrace with shower and sea view.
- Sol Y Mar - Surf House - Self Catering: Best described as a backpackers hostel. This surf house is very basic, no luxuries and no frills but down to earth and very social. It is ideally located near the nightlife, if your looking for something on a budget and planning to spend most of your time on the beach but want to meet other people then this is your place!
- Bristol Playa - 3* Plus Hesperia Hotel - Half Board: This is our option for the families! It is a great little complex, owned by a prestigious hotel chain that normally only offer complete luxury. Practically a 4* The Bristol Playa is well groomed and has all the facilities you would expect form a 4* resort. It has loads of character and is situated opposite Casa Quemadas.
- Return airport transfer
- Daily lunch pack (6 days)
- 2 Improver sessions(8 hrs)
- All equipment and transport.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2009
Client Request Served: 9
M19800 is a UK tour operator. It was founded on a shared passion of adventure sports by two brothers. The aim was to create an adventure community of like-minded adventure sports enthusiasts and locations around the world that could offer the ultimate adventure sports holidays. We deliver holidays to 8 destinations in...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend