We organize three types of programs: regular programs, intensive summer programs, and special programs. All courses are taught at Ali Baba International Center by experienced multilingual Jordanian teachers with solid teaching experience and training.
* Regular Programs: Regular programs are offered throughout the year. Two types of regular programs are offered; 1-month programs and private programs. Private regular programs are offered anytime of the year. These programs are more flexible since students can take as many hours as they wish and for the duration they need. Packages that include accommodation and trips can be arranged upon request for people registering in the regular programs.
* Intensive Summer Programs: An intensive summer program is a package consisting of the followings: a 1-month long intensive Arabic language course, a comfortable accommodation, and a weekly tour to a touristic site in Jordan. Four 1-month sessions are offered every year: in May, in June, in July, in August and in September. Three levels of Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) are offered in each session.
* Special Programs: A special program is a package consisting of the followings: a specialized course in Arabic or a middle eastern or Islamic field; accommodation, and tours around Jordan if desired. The specialized courses are tailored to meet the needs of individuals or groups working in fields like diplomacy, business, culture and others, and therefore may vary in their contents, durations, time of offering, and cost.
Note: The courses are offered throughout the year (January - December). The number of course offerings is flexible.
All courses are taught at Ali Baba International Center by experienced multilingual Jordanian teachers with solid teaching experience and training. Our qualified teachers holdPhD, MSc and BSc degrees in Arabic Language.
Language partners are available. Group breakfasts. Graduation parties at the end of the program. In addition to the intensive-in-class study of the Arabic language, you will be given the opportunity to explore Jordan and its culture through guided tours. Guided tours are arranged on Saturdays to historical and cultural sites in Jordan. By taking part in these weekly tours, the students will not only have the pleasure and benefit of learning the Arabic language, but also the chance to enjoy and explore Jordan's magnificent historical attractions. Students can also make (unguided) visits to downtown markets, shops, boutiques, Cafe's and restaurants. Such visits will help familiarize participants with Jordanian local culture and dialect.
Modern center located in a lively neighborhood where all types of shops are available for 24 hours. The center has Class rooms, a library, Audio-visual lab, and friendly staff!
* Hotel: The first option is accommodation at a modern 3-star hotel having 122 rooms, and located within a walking distance from Ali Baba International Center and the University of Jordan. Students will be offered rooms for single occupancy (1 person per room) or double occupancy (2 persons per room), fully air-conditioned and equipped with direct Dial-telephone and computer point, color television with more than 20 Satellite channels, and an in-room mini refrigerator. Students wishing to extend their stay beyond the end of the program, will be required to pay extra charge. Breakfast and dinner are offered as open buffets at the hotel. Lunch can be taken at one of the many cafeterias conveniently located nearby the center.
* Hotel Apartments (Suites): The second option is accommodation at 'Hotel Apartments (Suites)', which are usually larger than hotel rooms. A hotel-apartment may be occupied by two or four students depending on number of available rooms in the suit. Two students will share a single-room apartment and four students will share a two-room apartment. Other than sleeping rooms, apartments usually have a small kitchen in addition to a small living room.
- $1200 per month for single-occupancy room at a nearby 3-star hotel (including breakfast and WiFi Internet service at the lobby).
- $900 per month for a single-occupancy room at a shared nearby furnished hotel-apartment (no meals included. Internet service is included).
- Two more options are available for Female students Only. These options are 'home-stays' and 'Female students Dorms'. Please note that these two options have a curfew at around 10:00 pm or 10:30 pm. Cost varies and depends on availability.
Cost is based on a 'per hour rate. For private courses the per hour rate is $ 25, and for groups coming together, the per hour rate is $ 50.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2009
Client Request Served: 1
M19907 is an international organization established exclusively to give people, of different ages and nationalities, the opportunity to learn and live the Arabic language and culture in a relatively short period of time. We organize three types of programs: regular programs, intensive summer programs, and special...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend