Our private tuition English Language School in Malta caters for those adult students who are already in employment but need to enhance their English for a better future career. Our School is a stepping stone for such students who wish to take up a course at our school to learn English related to their job, learning the terms and phrases as well as terminological expressions of their particular profession, so that they will find a better job in an English speaking country. We also have contacts with a big company in Australia, that employs and needs to employ 100,000 skilled workers and professionals on a new project development in Western Australia, provided their English of an advance standard. Please contact us for more information on this new development for your future career.
No side tips except Airport transfers 2 ways for € 50,00
In central part of Valletta City, all amenities and facilities are available.
- Accommodation and food will be available at extra cost.
- Single bed breakfast and one meal a day - Half Board
- € 22,00 is the cost of tuition and classes per hour each student based on 20 hours a week.
- € 33,00 is cost of accommodation half board each student a day
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
Client Request Served: 7
Hector Cassola has been teaching English to foreign students for 25 years. He taught English at:
* Concord International Home Language Tuition, accredited by the British Council, in Canterbury, Kent, England.
* The Regency School of Languages, Home Language International, Le Coronado, Avenue de Fontvieille,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend