Take advantage of our popular Intensive Spanish course in which you will develop your language skills in an interactive small group environment, with an average class size of 6 and a maximum of 9. You will participate in 20 hours of classes per week held either in the morning or the afternoon. Classes incorporate Reading, writing, listening and speaking and are designed to be as engaging and interactive as possible.
Our Spanish School is a member of SEA (Association of Language Centers in Argentina). We follow the accredited Spanish curriculum model of the Cervantes Institute. Our teaching methods combine a variety of successful methodologies in order to ensure the most effective courses possible for our students.
Our Spanish teachers are native Spanish speakers. All of the Expanish staff and Spanish teachers are professional, energetic, and committed to student learning.
We offer many activities to complement our Spanish classes which provide students the opportunity to practice their Spanish with locals and to also learn about Argentine culture, including:
Weekend Excursions from Buenos Aires – a chance to practice your Spanish!
- Day trip to Colonia, Uruguay
- Day trip to an Estancia (traditional ranch), Argentina
- Weekend trip to Iguazú Falls, Argentina
- Weekend trip to Mendoza, Argentina
Weekly Activities – an opportunity to put your new-found Spanish skills to the test. Spanish student activities are offered every day of the week in Buenos Aires in order to supplement the student experience without interfering with Spanish school coursework. The coordination of these activities is included in each student’s Spanish course. Most activities offered are free or at a low cost for students to cover entrance fees or meal costs.
- Weekly staff and student dinners
- Weekly soccer games
- Day trips to Tigre
- Local band concerts
- Day at an Estancia (traditional Argentine ranch)
- Asados (Argentine barbecue)
- Wine tasting
- Cooking classes
- Tango show and classes
- Museum and exhibit visits and more.
Workshops – learn a new skills while practicing Spanish
- Fileteado painting
Our School is in a beautiful historical building. The interior has been newly refurbished and is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment, comfortable classrooms and spacious student common areas to facilitate the pursuit of learning while also providing a place to rest, relax and socialize. Some of the features of our Spanish School are:
- Large street entrance and welcome area
- 6 purpose built floors
- Naturally-lit classrooms
- Student amenities and administration
- Two elevators and staircase
- Bathroom facilities on every floor
- Sound proof windows
- Top floor student common room complete with sofas, computers and study area
- Student common room co-located with the teachers common room to facilitate engagement
- Student snack areas
- Projection room for DVD/video screenings
- E-lab with 10 computer terminals (from 2011)
- Tutorial and seminar rooms
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Rooftop terrace with superb views of the city (open 2011)
- Air-conditioning and central heating
- Electronically controlled entrance.
Our price for combined group and individual Spanish lessons is $340 USD per week. Discounts apply for bookings of 2 or more weeks, where the booking and payment is made together.
- Spanish placement level test
- Pre-arrival and welcome package
- Spanish class materials
- 24-hour emergency telephone
- Computer terminals for use and free internet access
- Free snacks, water, juice, tea and coffee
- Student advice and support
- Various weekly activities
- Certificate of completion at the end of the course.
Note: We do not charge a registration fee.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2008
Client Request Served: 10
Located in the heart of Buenos Aires, M19016 Spanish School has earned its reputation as one of the top Spanish Schools in BA as a result of its emphasis on high quality Spanish teaching and provision of top quality facilities. Students studying at M19016 benefit from studying in a beautifully refurbished historic...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend