Often called the "Paris of South America", Buenos Aires boasts European sophistication while retaining Latin charm that makes it a truly world-class city. With countless bars and cafes, flavorful neighborhoods, and a nocturnal population, the city offers diversions for a long time of exploration while learning Spanish in Argentina. Buenos Aires is also the travel hub of Argentina. Domestic flights can take you north to Iguazu Falls, south to Patagonia, or west to the Andean mountains. A short ferry ride will get you to Uruguay and its famous beach resort, Punta Del Este.
Our school in the vibrant city of Buenos Aires offers the opportunity to take Spanish classes and improve your Spanish language in a unique setting with an array of options and packages to choose from!
While studying at our school, you will be able to combine excellent, fun and self-paced Spanish courses with additional free cultural classes such as tango workshops, Argentine cooking and Latin American movie presentations - elements which make our school a distinct educational destination.
Our school is located at the border of trendy Palermo and residential Belgrano, a beautiful and safe neighborhood, in a lovely building with spacious, modernly equipped classrooms, a big study and leisure room for students. We also have a green garden and sunny balconies with a view over the leafy avenue.
- Enrollment fee 65 USD
- Change fee 65 USD
- Volunteer/internship fee 175 USD.
- Enrollment fee. Not included in the course prices. If you combine 2 different courses you will pay the enrollment fee only once
- Change fee. Administration costs for each change in your reservation after arrival
- Volunteer/internship fee. Part of this money will be used to donate to the project. Included in the volunteer program prices.
- Group course, 20 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 185 USD
- Individual course, 20 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 360 USD
- Best of both plus 5, 25 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 270 USD
- Best of both plus 10, 30 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 350 USD
- Individual (per session), min. 2 sessions, starting any Monday - 24 USD.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
Client Request Served: 19
M17546 offers the enthusiasm of a relatively young agency, with the experience of our capable and professional staff. With our own offices in Cusco (Peru) and Buenos Aires (Argentina) and the Netherlands, we have been arranging every imaginable excursion and tour in South America, as well as Spanish Courses and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend