We offer the students a unique opportunity to participate in our Spanish Program in different locations: in Argentina, we offer the option to study in the exciting city of Buenos Aires, in the small town of Bariloche – the gateway to Patagonia - and on the typical Argentina countryside at about 85 km from Buenos Aires at one of the famous estancias of Argentina.
Recommends: Participants of our estancia Program "Spanish in the Pampas" have spoken so highly of this location that we strongly recommend all students take study a week on an estancia. The additional cost is well worth the experience of being immersed in local, Argentina culture at the beautiful green countryside. A perfect opportunity to learn something extra about Argentina, to combine excursions and hikes with the Spanish program and to enjoy the tranquility and the intimacy of traditional, Argentine life. A welcoming change from the buzzling city life in exciting Buenos Aires.
- We will arrange transport for teachers and students from Buenos Aires to the estancia on Sunday morning. The transport back, on Saturday, is also included.
- A minimum of six students is required to run the program, the maximum number of participants is 16.
- There are fixed departure dates for this program. The estancia is located at 85 kilometers from Buenos Aires, close to the tourist town of San Antonio de Areco. Buenos Aires is in daily contact with the estancia, and in case of an emergency, students can always be back in Buenos Aires within 1,5 hour maximum.
- Duration: 1 week, from Sunday to Saturday.
- Accommodation: Included in shared rooms.
- Sessions/week: 20.
All our teachers are native speakers and professionals who are committed to giving students the richest possible experience of Latin American culture and customs. They have been chosen because of their high quality teaching skills, their enthusiasm and their knowledge of history and culture. Coming from different countries in Latin America they all took our teachers' training and participate in continuing education during their employment.
During their free time the students are welcome to use the sports facilities, the horses, the games such as pool, table tennis, darts, and others. Daily activities include a horse back riding excursion, a visit to San Antonio de Areco, a interactive cooking class, a hike in the surroundings of the estancia and others.
The estancias are ranches in which the main residence - generally mansions built last century - has been converted to receive guests. They are located at the countryside. Our estancia maintains the attraction of the colonial style, with an austere and refined elegance. Our students will enjoy an exquisite gastronomy based on the excellent meats and famous Argentinian wines. All meals and some small snacks are included in this program as well as all Spanish classes, accommodation, transportation and daily activities. Our teachers go with the group, therefore guaranteeing our high level of instruction.
- Enrollment fee 65 USD
- Change fee 65 USD
- Volunteer/internship fee 175 USD.
- Enrollment fee. Not included in the course prices. If you combine 2 different courses you will pay the enrollment fee only once
- Change fee. Administration costs for each change in your reservation after arrival
- Volunteer/internship fee. Part of this money will be used to donate to the project. Included in the volunteer program prices.
- Spanish course (20 sessions)
- Accommodation (6 nights)
- All meals
- Daily activities
- Excursion to San Antonio de Areco
- Transportation (round trip).
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
Client Request Served: 22
M17546 offers the enthusiasm of a relatively young agency, with the experience of our capable and professional staff. With our own offices in Cusco (Peru) and Buenos Aires (Argentina) and the Netherlands, we have been arranging every imaginable excursion and tour in South America, as well as Spanish Courses and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend