Bordered by the enormous territories of Argentina and Brazil, by large rivers and by the Atlantic Ocean, Uruguay is located in a privileged setting in South America. People are astonished by the pure white sand of its beaches, the dunes alternating with creeks and its small bays with peaceful waters. Montevideo, the capital, is one of the only continental capitals with a ring of beaches incorporated into the urban landscape. This singular feature has given the city's appearance a special character and serves as a "purifying lung". The city maintains historic testimonies, old mansions that once belonged to notable citizens have been turned into museums, magnificent monuments, the Legislative Palace, countless plazas, promenades, sculptures and wide avenues that immediately capture the visitor's attention. All this is complemented by big parks which are used for cultural events, book fairs, markets or the Montevidean Carnival.
All our teachers are native speakers and professionals who are committed to giving students the richest possible experience of Latin American culture and customs. They have been chosen because of their high quality teaching skills, their enthusiasm and their knowledge of history and culture. Coming from different countries in Latin America they all took our teachers' training and participate in continuing education during their employment.
Participate in a Spanish course at our partner school in Montevideo, not only means learning Spanish to a proficient level but also practicing your favorite sport, meeting people and learning more about the Uruguayan lifestyle.
The school is situated in "Parque Rodo", a well known, quiet area at only 5 minutes walking distance from city, in a beautiful, old house with large classrooms, a library, a fully equipped kitchen, a common room and a terrace. The school residence is located on the second floor. Be sure to reserve your room a couple of weeks before as the residence tends to be fully booked! Our Spanish classes are entirely in the Spanish language (immersion method) and run throughout the year. There is a maximum of 6 students per class. Classes are offered at all levels and an attendance certificated will be awarded.
- Enrollment fee 65 USD
- Change fee 65 USD
- Volunteer/internship fee 175 USD.
- Enrollment fee. Not included in the course prices. If you combine 2 different courses you will pay the enrollment fee only once
- Change fee. Administration costs for each change in your reservation after arrival
- Volunteer/internship fee. Part of this money will be used to donate to the project. Included in the volunteer program prices.
- Group course, 20 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 185 USD
- Individual course, 20 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 360 USD
- Best of both plus 5, 25 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 270 USD
- Best of both plus 10, 30 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 350 USD
- Individual (per session), min. 2 sessions, starting any Monday - 24 USD.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
Client Request Served: 20
M17546 offers the enthusiasm of a relatively young agency, with the experience of our capable and professional staff. With our own offices in Cusco (Peru) and Buenos Aires (Argentina) and the Netherlands, we have been arranging every imaginable excursion and tour in South America, as well as Spanish Courses and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend