Often called the "Paris of South America", Buenos Aires boasts European sophistication while retaining Latin charm that makes it a truly world-class city. With countless bars and cafes, flavorful neighborhoods, and a nocturnal population, the city offers diversions for a long time of exploration while learning Spanish in Argentina. Buenos Aires is also the travel hub of Argentina. Domestic flights can take you north to Iguazu Falls, south to Patagonia, or west to the Andean mountains. A short ferry ride will get you to Uruguay and its famous beach resort, Punta Del Este.
- Number of sessions: 1 week/20 sessions Spanish plus 5 days of polo.
All our teachers are native speakers and professionals who are committed to giving students the richest possible experience of Latin American culture and customs. They have been chosen because of their high quality teaching skills, their enthusiasm and their knowledge of history and culture. Coming from different countries in Latin America they all took our teachers' training and participate in continuing education during their employment.
- Free cultural activities for all our students and volunteers:
* Walking tour in the surroundings of the school
* Weekly welcome meeting for all new students with typical Argentine mate
* Argentine cooking class
* Tango class
* A Latin American movie presentation
* Weekly visit to the of Buenos Aires' museum (e.g. Malba, Carlos Gardel, Evita Peron, etc.)
* Daily lectures on Argentine culture and society
* Other activities such as picnic in the Bosques de Palermo o Botanic Gardens
* A visit to the World famous Cementery in Recoleta
- Polo playing.
In 2009 the first students Residence in Buenos Aires was opened. Between six and twelve students will be living together, with an Argentine guest, all within a distance of maximum 20 – 25 minutes from the school. This is a great option for those who enjoy contact with other students from different parts of the world. Breakfast and a delicious home cooked dinner are included in this option making it an excellent deal! The residence will offer the students' maximum security and the comfort of a fully equipped kitchen, along with a furnished living room and bedrooms.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
M17546 offers the enthusiasm of a relatively young agency, with the experience of our capable and professional staff. With our own offices in Cusco (Peru) and Buenos Aires (Argentina) and the Netherlands, we have been arranging every imaginable excursion and tour in South America, as well as Spanish Courses and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend