Bariloche – the portal to Patagonia - is a wonderful place to learn Spanish. This small town surrounded by mountains and lakes is absolutely safe and you can combine your Spanish study with lots of activities such as rafting, kayaking, paragliding, scuba diving, skiing, fly fishing and horseback riding. Bariloche is also the main hub for traveling around the Lake District, the gateway to Patagonia, and the "chocolate capital" of Argentina.
All the teachers at our partner school in Bariloche are specialists with a wealth of experience! Coming from different parts of Argentina, they give you the chance to hear the different accents from all over the country. They know the Spanish Language and culture first hand and enjoy teaching it. The evidence of this is their enthusiasm inside and outside the classroom. The school offers accommodation with local host families and different volunteer options.
- Scuba diving
- Fly fishing
- Horseback riding.
The standard Spanish Course consists of 4 hours of daily Spanish lessons in small groups in the morning with a maximum of four students, there are daily activities during the afternoons. You can join a Spanish class in progress at your level if you already have some knowledge of the Spanish language.
- Enrollment fee 65 USD
- Change fee 65 USD
- Volunteer/internship fee 175 USD.
- Enrollment fee. Not included in the course prices. If you combine 2 different courses you will pay the enrollment fee only once
- Change fee. Administration costs for each change in your reservation after arrival
- Volunteer/internship fee. Part of this money will be used to donate to the project. Included in the volunteer program prices.
- Group course, 20 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 185 USD
- Individual course, 20 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 360 USD
- Best of both plus 5, 25 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 270 USD
- Best of both plus 10, 30 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 350 USD
- Individual (per session), min. 2 sessions, starting any Monday - 24 USD.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
M17546 offers the enthusiasm of a relatively young agency, with the experience of our capable and professional staff. With our own offices in Cusco (Peru) and Buenos Aires (Argentina) and the Netherlands, we have been arranging every imaginable excursion and tour in South America, as well as Spanish Courses and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend