Why choose us?
- Quality Teaching: All our teachers have been trained prior to the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. We follow a methodology which is proven over several years, specially developed to ensure effective and optimal learning.
- A solidary stay: Taking Spanish classes in our school, you will help fund our foundation for sustainable development, "Fundacion Desarrollo Esmeraldas", which has projects in order to improve the living standards of local people and particularly the most disadvantaged. In addition, we will be happy to receive you in an internship abroad or volunteering.
- Great vibes: We are located in Súa, a small fishing village that is characterized by its tranquility and its friendly people. Also, you can enjoy the beach, coconut palms, and let yourself be overwhelmed by the rhythm of the tropical music.
- A pleasant climate: The Ecuadorian coast has a tropical climate. It is 30 degrees all year.
- A cultural exchange: Ecuador is a small country in size but big on natural resources and incredible cultural and folklore diversity. This is one of the few countries in the world to offer so many varieties in such a short space and time. In the blink of an eye, all types of landscapes are visible and easily accessible.
In our Spanish School:
- We have designed a program for each level that combines theory and practice respectively represented by the courses and the activities.
- We are always looking to upgrade us in terms of methodology and educational tools to be constantly evolving and growing.
- We focus our efforts on you. We do not have a formatted teaching, but rather based on creativity, personalization, entertainment, and primarily on listening to your desires and your needs.
- We believe that students do not come only to learn Spanish. Our courses include explanations of the Ecuadorian and Latin American customs. Our activities are oriented towards cultural discovery.
A few miles from Súa is Mompiche, one of the surf spots of the Ecuadorian coast famous for its ideal waves to practice this sport. We offer courses for beginners or improvement. You can also surf in Atacames beach (10 minutes from the campus) but it will depend on the season.
Carry by the rhythms of the swinging music atmosphere; you cannot avoid the dance floor. Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Marimba... learn and apply one or more of the dances that are part of the Latin American culture. Our dance instructor will supervise you and give you the keys to impress your family when you get back home!
Volunteer work and traineeship:
We offer a choice of tasks to perform within our NGO sustainability: "fundacion Desarrollo Esmeraldas or with one of our partners. You can participate in a program or set up a project.
A personalized mission: If your CV has a specificity that you want to use, please send it to us. We will try to match the needs of people with your background, your knowledge and know-how.
We wish that our students feel at home. Our hotel combines all the elements necessary to form an optimum working environment in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. So make yourself at home! We have several apartments, with a capacity of 5 or 7 people that you will share with your classmates.
All our apartments include:
- One or two rooms
- A bathroom
- A fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator.
You will also:
- A cable TV
- Air conditioning and fans
- Internet WI-FI.
The swimming pool: You can dive in it whenever you want. In addition, this pool is used for some activities such as the first phase of diving courses.
The Bar: In addition to its primary function (sale of drinks and snacks), the bar is the meeting point of the campus: meetings, events, chat sessions, and evenings.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2010
Client Request Served: 0
We will receive you with pleasure in our establishment and we will do everything necessary so that your linguistic holidays is enjoyable. As you know, only the practice really works and is effective for learning and speaking a foreign language. Therefore, M20639 offers total immersion in Ecuador, one of the most...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend