Cooking and visit Provence (one week program)
Highlights of this trip:
- Wine tasting: Domaine de Marie, Domaine de la citadelle
- Visit: lavender museum, truffle and wine house in Menerbes
- Visit of beautiful villages of Luberon: Gordes, Roussillon, les Beaux de Provence, the pope palace in Avignon
- Cheese tasting and olive oil tasting
3 hours cooking class by day:
- Dinners: aperitif and wine included
- Room and board
The courses will be led by chef Patrick, who will reveal his culinary skills of Provencal cooking art.
Cooking programme and hiking over the beautiful Luberon.
Beautiful large room with private bathroom and private terrace in a beautiful pine tree garden with swimming pool. Big and large kitchen for the cooking class.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Short program (cooking and visit) Saturday to Wednesday: 1650 USD per person
- Week program (cooking and visit) Saturday to Saturday: 2650 USD per person
- Week program (cooking and hiking) Saturday to Saturday: 2650 USD per person.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2011
Client Request Served: 5
Chef Patrick Payet graduated from the school of Roger Vergé and has run his restaurant for over 20 years in the town of Goult, Provence and created the M20797 cooking school in 1999.
For that recreational vacation, Patrick will greet you in his superbly and furnished house in Cavaillon. Day by day you will discover...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend