The rugged scenery of the Peloponnese peninsula, and its pristine nature and rich flora – with 5000 different plant species Greece has the greatest diversity of Europe – offers great photo opportunities. During this photography short course you get acquainted with various aspects of nature photography – ranging from landscape photography to macro photography of flowers and plants. In between photo shoots we discuss and view the results.
- Landscape photography – panorama landscape photography
- Macro photography or close up photography without a macro lens
- Photographing during the golden hours
- Getting the colours right (white balance and exposure)
- Tools and equipment for nature photography
- Dealing with the weather
- Editing and presenting your nature and landscape photos.
Photography Field Trips:
Photography field trips are held in olive groves, in gorges, in the Taygetus mountains and in the Lakedaemon Valley. You can also opt for a full day field trip to the Mani peninsula. Look here for ideas for great outdoor locations. The photography short course in nature photography can easily be combined with Learning Digital Photography or a course in Photo Editing.
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend
US: , ext: 20727
Outside US, please use a number below and enter the extension "20727" when prompted:
UK: 01865 52 2588
Australia: 08 8121 5884
Note: If unavailable, leave a voicemail for the supplier to call you back.