The college was opened in 1988 for students who enjoy living in a small city beside the beautiful Pacific Ocean.
- English for all levels from beginner to advanced, plus IELTS, FCE, CAE, TOEIC
- A multi-national school with students from Asia, Europe and South America
- Recreation room with table tennis and pool table
- Assistance for further study at High Schools or University
- FREE internet access
- Care and welfare to all students
- A central city location close to the sea, city shops, tourist attractions, cafes, bus station and library
- FREE airport pickup from Napier. Your Host family or a staff member will meet you
- Qualified, caring teachers who want you to succeed
- Small classes with an average of 8 students and maximum of 12
- A weekly activity programme
- Carefully selected Homestays
We take very good care of our students who are a long way from home. We recognise that students are here for study, fun and adventure and we support them every step of the way.
- Listening (45 minutes) - 100 questions
- Reading (75 minutes) - 100 questions
700-850 Upper Intermediate
The skills you need to be successful in the TOEIC examination are taught in General English and the TOEIC class at New Horizon.
Things to do:
- Horse Riding
- Beach day
- Picnics, Barbecues
- Fish n Chips, Fishing,
- Winery Tours
- Honey Factory
- Sheepskin factory
- Possum World
- Aquarium, Aquatic Show (Marineland Dolphins)
- Local Schools
- Maori Marae
While studying you can have the best weather and enjoy the most beautiful provincial city location by the sea. Take a look at a New Zealand map.
Class excursions as part of the study programme include:
- Library visit,
- Student birthdays
- Welcome for new students on Mondays
- Central city location near the beach
- Student room with table tennis and billiards
- Free Internet, local telephone and tea and coffee
- Free pick up from Napier airport or bus station by the homestay family
- Activity programme after school and at weekends
- Assistance with international exams, visas, insurance, further study
Our College is situated on the 1st floor of a modern inner city building. The college provides an ideal environment for studying. Classrooms are modern, warm and well equipped with air-conditioning for your personal comfort. We have a student common room equipped with microwaves and a fridge is available for students’ tea breaks and lunch. The computers and Internet access for email are available for student use.
Please note that if there is not a minium of 6 students to sit the exam, there may be an additional charge.
With certificate: $170.00
Without certificate: $140.00
||Location: New Zealand
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
Client Request Served: 17
M14762 is a private language school and was established in 1988. The school is for students who enjoy living in a small city beside the beautiful Pacific Ocean. The school gives students personalized attention in a warm and friendly learning environment. The teaching is based on modern communicative methods of learning...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Australia and Oceania
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend