Wild Horse Pass has already taken its place as one of the finest golf resort destinations in the Southwest. Wild Horse Pass is nestled between the Sierra Estrella and South Mountains and is an easy 15 minute drive from Phoenix airport. The rugged, awe-inspiring vistas surround our golf schools students and give them the perfect venue for their Arizona golf school. With every conceivable amenity, Wild Horse has something for everybody. The perfect Arizona golf school resort setting.
The highlight for our golf schools students, however, are at the incredible Whirlwind Golf Club. This 36 hole masterpiece was designed by Gary Panks and is the perfect venue for your Arizona golf school. Voted by Golf magazine, as one of the Top 25 "New courses in the US", in 2004, Whirlwind is also home to the PGA Nationwide Tour Gila River Classic.
Each member of our staff has been handpicked from around the world. We are proud to be represented by the finest staff of teaching professionals, in the world. All our professionals have been PGA or LPGA professionals for 25+ years and include, US Open winner, PGA Master professionals, various PGA section Teacher of the Year award winners, members of several Golf Halls of Fame, the founding editor of Golf For Women magazine, the 1989 LPGA Teacher of the Year, etc.
Wild Horse is also home to the Koli Equestrian Center. Enjoy one thousand acres of riding trails that showcase the magnificent Sonoran desert or take in a Western themed event. The waterways that meander throughout the resort allow our golf school students to even take a ferry ride through much of the beautiful landscape.
Our golf school students are treated to the impeccable service and amenities that are the hallmark of Troon Golf. In fact, Whirlwind was Troon Golf's 2004, "Facility of the Year" (out of 140 course worldwide) and in a short time, has already become one of the most highly regarded facilities in all of the Southwest. Our golf school students enjoy immaculate, private, range facilities, practice greens and the two championship courses; Cattail and Devil's Claw.
The Eagle Golf School. One on one:
- 3 Day School (18 hours of individual instruction): $3,150
- 4 Day School (24 hours of individual instruction): $3,950
- 5 Day School (30 hours of individual instruction): $4,650.
Champion Golf School. Two on one (per person):
- 3 Day School (24 hours of individual instruction): $2,650
- 4 Day School (32 hours of individual instruction): $3,100
- 5 Day School (40 hours of individual instruction): $3,450.
Buddy Golf School. Two on one (per person):
- 3 Day School (18 hours of individual instruction): $2,250
- 4 Day School (24 hours of individual instruction): $2,750
- 5 Day School (30 hours of individual instruction): $3,150.
- 3, 4, or 5 days of private, individualized instruction with your own PGA/LPGA professional
- Resort lodging
- Unlimited golf and practice facility use
- Lunch each day with your professional.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2007
The Ultimate Golf Learning Experience R. Private, One on One, golf schools with award winning PGA and LPGA professionals at 17 world class resorts and facilities in the USA. 3,4 and 5 day schools include superior accommodations, 6-8 hours of instruction each day, work on the mental game with the legendary, Carey...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend