Dates for summer 2012:
- 4-week Business French Program: 4 June to 29 June
- 3-week General French program in July: 2 July to 20 July
- 3-week General French program in August: 22 July to 10 August
- 6-week General French program: 2 July to 10 August
Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
Each summer, our University Language School welcomes around 500 students from around the world who take part in our immersion programs.
Reasons for choosing our UQAM University summer programs:
- Our University: the second largest francophone university in the Americas
- Our Language Centre: situated in downtown Montreal, in the Entertainment District, right in the heart of Montreal "Quartier latin"
- Accredited French program
- Our language Centre Certificate of Participation and Evaluation upon completion of the program
Reasons for choosing Montreal:
- One of the most cosmopolitan, safest and friendliest places in the world
- Host of world-renowned festivals and sporting events that are rife throughout the city all summer long
- Close to nearby major cities like Quebec City, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ottawa, Boston and New York City
- Montreal boasts one of the lowest costs of living compared to other major cities in Europe, the United States, or the rest of Canada