Study Spanish with us in one of the more renown Spanish schools in Ecuador, located in Quito and Manta, the capital of Ecuador. Manta is a picturesque and important port on the Pacific Ocean, located in a dry tropical forest. Because it has some of South America's most breathtaking beaches, Manta was selected as the site of the sixth South American Windsurfing Championship.
Manta has its own airport with direct flights to Quito and Guayaquil. From Manta one can easily and quickly access other destinations of interest in this small but diverse country. The combination of tropical beaches, climate, and people who are warm and friendly by nature will make your stay unforgettable.
- Individual one-on-one classes;
- Flexible scheduling according to your needs;
- Classes begin each day of the week;
- Placement tests are available for those with previous experience in Spanish;
- Beginners are happily accepted;
- Guaranteed communicative method is characterized by rapid progress in real life conversations combined with the intensive study of grammar, vocabulary, reading and pronunciation;
- Home-stays with carefully selected families include meals, a private bedroom and laundry service;
- Out-of-class experiences with your teacher such as: visits to national parks, beaches and nearby islands, boat trips, water sports, country excursions, and horseback riding (these activities are optional);
- Extra services such as airport transportation, money exchange, hotel reservations, ticket purchases, mail, fax and telephone service as well as general/tourist information, advice and suggestions;
- Additional activities such as Ecuadorian cooking classes, and tropical dance classes (Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, etc.);
- No age limit;
- No special student visa is needed.
- Spanish for doctors - a 3-week Spanish Course (2 to 6 students) focused particularly on vocabulary for doctors. During the last week of classes, the students will participate in periodic rotations in the hospital “Rodríguez Zambrano” in Manta accompanied by a medical resident. Program cost - $900.
- Travel with a professor - offered to groups of 2 to 6 students: Enjoy one week (7 days, 6 nights) on a fantastic trip through Ecuador. You will begin on the coast of Ecuador by going to Conoa, Bahia de Caráquez, Guayaquil (Boardwalk 2000, Barrio de las Peñas, Iguanas Park). Then you will travel by train to Riobamba-Alausí, passing through the famous route of the “nariz del diablo” (the devil’s nose).
Next you will continue on to Baños, where you can take a long bike ride to the waterfalls of the Pailón del Diablo / Manto de la novia). You will end the trip in Ecuador’s capitol city, Quito. You will be accompanied by a Spanish teacher throughout the trip so that he/she can help you with any grammatical doubts and can also provide you with interesting facts about the culture and the historical sites.
Program cost - $ 450 per student. Includes hostels, transportation, food, entrance fees. Does not include additional drinks, additional outings to bars and discotecas. Spanish level: All levels.
- Intensive Spanish - individual attention program consisting of 4 to 7 hours per day, Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am-12:30 pm and 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm. It is a program designed for the foreign visitor that needs to gain the most out of their short time with the Institute.
The class will include intensive grammar study, vocabulary, reading and pronunciation of the Spanish language with useful exercises and conversation practice. 1 – 8 weeks, 20 – 35 hr. per week: 120 US$ – 1680 US$. Registration fee - US$ 20 for classes materials.
- Manta Activo - weekly individual attention program of 30-35 hours combining Spanish classes with daily visits within and outside of the city. This program will allow the student the opportunity to put into practice Spanish that is learned in the class by means of different excursions with their professor. 1 – 4 weeks, 30 – 35 hr. per weeks: 210 US$ – 960 US$.
- Our Ecological Volunteer Program (minimum 6 weeks):
* 2 weeks of Individual Spanish classes, 6 hours per day;
* 4 weeks working as a volunteer on an ecological farm with full immersion in the Manabí farming community doing reforestation, nursery work, sowing seeds, picking fruit, creation and maintenance of vegetable gardens, compost making and working in the environmental school giving classes (optional);
* This is a great opportunity to experience life with a rural Ecuadorian family and learn ecological farming practices. 2 weeks of classes/30 hours per week, 14 days with a family or 4 weeks on the farm (lodging with meals in the farm): 954 US$; 4 weeks of classes/30 hours per week, 28 days with a family or 4 weeks on the farm (lodging with meals in the farm): 1538 US$.
Bildungsurlaub Program - program with 6 hours per day, and 5 days per week. Our school has this recognition for Berlin, Hamburg and Hessen.
- Group Classes - group attention program 3 to 5 hours per day, (minimum 3/ maximum 5 students) Monday to Friday, between 8:30 am-1:30 pm. It is a program designed for groups of friends traveling together with the same level of Spanish who are interested in taking lessons as a group. 1 – 8 weeks, 15 – 25 hr. per week: 60 US$ – 800 US$.
- Spanish & Surfing - learn to speak Spanish and Surf in Manta, Ecuador. This program offers 2 weeks of intensive individual Spanish instruction (4 hours per day) accompanied by a basic surfing course with an accredited instructor (2 hours per day). Surf board is included. Accommodation with a host family is also included. Special: US$ 600.
Lodging: With a host family - Spanish students have the option of staying with an Ecuadorian family that will receive them as a member of the household. With the home-stay the student can expect: Private room inside the house of the family. All meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Laundry: minimum once per week.
Participation in the family life, having the opportunity to consistently practice the Spanish that is learned in class. Accommodation with a family (bedroom, all meals and laundry service), 1 - 8 weeks: 112 US$ – 896 US$. (every week has 7 days of accommodation).
Student's apartment - the school has a fully furnished department (with hot water, TV cable, etc.) where the students who want more independence have an excellent choice. Meals or laundry service are not included. Student’s apartment (fully furnished), 1 - 8 weeks: 70 US$ – 560 US$. (every week has 7 days of accommodation).
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend