- intensive individual and group Russian courses
- general Russian as well as Russian for business and other purposes
- academic and teacher training programs.
Minimum group course - two weeks. All courses start on Mondays and end on Fridays. Enrollment fee: EUR 50. Note that it is possible to combine a Standard Group Russian Course with an additional one-to-one class (or classes) devoted to your personal needs (e.g. business, literature, etc.). Language classes classes start at 10 o'clock with a break every 45 minutes. Coffee and snacks are available. Lunch break from 14:00 to 15:00 for those who have 6 or 8 lessons per day. Weekly lectures start at 15:00. Extra activities after 15 or 18 o'clock. One level takes 4-6 weeks to complete.
- Group Russian course (20 lessons/week) - 360 EUR
- Two-to-one Russian course (20 lessons/week) - 470 EUR
- Individual Russian course (15 lessons/week) - 550 EUR
- Individual Russian course (20 lessons/week) - 640 EUR
- Individual Russian course (30 lessons/week) - 800 EUR
- Individual Russian course (40 lessons/week) - 980 EUR.
We are an experienced team and have tested accredited language programs for all levels from beginner to advanced.
We offer a choice of excursions to give you an insight into different aspects of cultural life of the city, such as:
- Sightseeing walking tour
- White Nights in St. Petersburg
- City's rivers and canals (boat trip)
- Dostoyevsky's places in St. Petersburg
- Russian Orthodox Churches of St. Petersburg
- Temples and churches of various religions and traditions
- Myth and legends of St. Petersburg
- Peter the Great: the Hero or the Beast
- The Romanov Family and the Russian Empire / Royal Fate
- St. Petersburg from the sky: a helicopter flight
- St. Petersburg suburbs: Peterhof (Petrodvorets), Pushkin, Pavlovsk, Gatchina.
- Swimming pool
- Fitness club
- Ice skating
- Sauna and banya (Russian steam bath)
- Picnics with shashlik, beach volley-ball, swimming and lots of fun.
St. Petersburg is famous for its rich cultural life. You can visit:
- Concert halls
- Jazz clubs
- Folk shows
And enjoy opera and ballet, music and art!
- A variety of exquisite restaurants
- A choice of cafes and bars
- Night clubs and dancing halls
- In summer - unforgettable boat trips along city's rivers and canals
- White nights walking tours.
Living with a Russian family is a vital part of your stay. Our families enjoy having students in their homes.You will be regarded as part of the family, having meals together, chatting, watching TV, and going out at the weekends. You will find that the time you spend talking to your host family is one of the best and most enjoyable ways of improving your Russian. Very often, the relationship between student and family develops into a lasting friendship.
St. Petersburg is a beautiful city with almost 5 million citizens, so we have no trouble to select the very best families for our students to stay with. We pay careful attention to choosing a suitable "host family" for you, and to making sure that you feel comfortable and relaxed during all your stay. All our accommodation is inspected regularly, so you can always be sure of a high standard of comfort and a friendly, warm welcome. Some families offer a double room for couples, but normally every student gets a single room with study facilities and half board. If there is anything you are not satisfied with, we will deal with the situation sensitively and sympathetically, and you will be able, if necessary, to move.
- Accommodation in a host-family (half board during the week, full board at weekends, single room)
- Teaching material
- Transfer in and out
- Welcome package
- Visa support
- One guided city tour.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2007
Client Request Served: 7
Our language Center is a top quality language school located in St. Petersburg, Russia.
We offer a variety of group and individual language courses for students, travelers, professionals, and executives.
Our clients have always given the highest marks to our all-inclusive packages with HB accommodation,...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend