These courses are designed for all people who wish to take an intensive practical course in a relaxed atmosphere while staying in the beautiful city of Siena. You will learn how to prepare a host of versatile Italian dishes with confidence and will gain a greater understanding of how to select and use basic Italian ingredients such as olive oil and spices - skills which you will be able to use at home to impress friends and family alike! During each course participants are given a copy of all the recipes they prepare for future reference.
Cooking Programs Schedule:
- Spring Cuisine: March 21, 2 weeks, 8 sessions
- Italian bread & dessert: April 18, 1 week, 5 sessions
- Mediterranean diet cuisine: July 11, 2 weeks, 8 sessions
- Summer palate: August 22, 1 week, 5 sessions
- A journey through Italy: October 3, 3 weeks, 12 sessions
- Xmas festivities: December 12, 1 week, 5 sessions.
We offer several cooking programs:
- Evening cooking lesson
- Amateur & non-professional
- Cooking Training (internship).
Every month the Committee organizes social and cultural activities, such as Italian film-shows, lectures and talks on various aspects of Sienese and Italian culture (for example, the history of Siena and the Palio, Italian Opera, music, politics, fashion etc.), excursions to places of relevant cultural interest and guided tours of Siena. The following is a typical example of our social program (normally for four weeks – this is a short version!).
Cooking courses are held in a modernly equipped kitchen!
- Spring Cuisine: 750 euro p/p
- Italian bread & dessert: 450 euro p/p
- Mediterranean diet cuisine: 750 euro p/p
- Summer palate: 450 euro p/p
- A journey through Italy: 1100 euro p/p
- Xmas festivities: 450 euro p/p.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2005
Client Request Served: 44
The School has been officially authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education. Since 1990, we represent the Siena Committee of the non-profit making our cultural organization. Founded in Rome in 1889, the aim is to promote and sustain the knowledge of Italian language and culture throughout the world.
This is one...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend