Each Legal Spanish course includes intensive language study, contacts to local lawyers, visits to courts as well as lectures on topics relevant to the field. These contacts enable you to get insights into Costa Rican legal life and to practice your gained knowledge.
In four to six lessons daily you will start with general Spanish and vocabulary. After the first part of the course we continue with legal terminology. The course ends up with the specified part on your individual chosen section.
- Our teaching staff is accredited with the Costa Rican Ministry of Education and all of our instructors possess university degrees in Spanish, Education, Linguistics or Philology from one the most prestigious universities of Costa Rica.
- Some instructors hold a graduate degree and others present additional studies like journalism, law, biology, theology, medicine etc.
- Most of our teachers have worked at our school for more than three years and all have ample experience teaching Spanish as a second language.
- Our instructors are all very professional, enthusiastic and friendly and consider teaching the Spanish language as their mission.
You can plan and book your tours with and at our school. We offer many different tours through Costa Rica. For Example: Canopy tours, Bungee, City Tour, Monteverde, Rafting Tours, Tortuguero, Volcan Arenal/Irazu/Poas, Aerial Tram, Grecia and Sarchi, etc.
Every week our school offers some cultural activities, such as dancing or cook classes. There you can learn more about Costa Rica and its culture, but also meet a lot of other nationalities.
IECR is a private school specialized in teaching the Spanish language successfully since 1995. We have been receiving students from all over the world in general as well as specialized Spanish programs. You will always find a friendly atmosphere at our school which will feel you comfortable because our staff offers personalized attention to each student from the very beginning including tour and hotel reservations, travel tips, cultural advise throughout your stay until the day of your graduation. Furthermore you will have the success in your communication skills in the Spanish language in an amazingly short period of time, which is guaranteed by our total immersion methodology!
Our language courses are held in modernly equipped classes. We count on an internet laboratory, wi-fi in all our school and a beautiful green area where you can relax after classes.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- 20 hours' Legal Spanish course (1 week, 4 hours daily in individual classes from Monday through Friday) for US-$ 345.00;
- 4 weeks' Legal Spanish immersion program (4 hours daily in individual classes from Monday through Friday including family home stay with two meals per day and laundry service) for US-$ 1650.
About This Supplier
||Location: Costa Rica
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2005
M05641 is a private school specialized in teaching the Spanish language successfully since 1995. We have been receiving students from all over the world in general as well as specialized Spanish programs. You will always find a friendly atmosphere at our school which will feel you comfortable because our staff offers...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Central America and Caribbean
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend