- 2 weeks Spanish intensive course (20 classes each, including didactic material)
- 2 weeks lodging in Santiago in family/bath with breakfast + dinner or at simple hotel with private bath and breakfast
- 7 nights in La Posada lodge in Farellones: single/double room, private bath, breakfast + dinner
- Hotel Pick-up transportation to and from the Ski Resort
Single: US$ 2265 Double per pers: US$ 1425
Since 1985 a profusion of restaurants, pubs, nightclubs, and small theaters have sprung up here. The neighborhood is a magnet for students, artists and craftsmen.
The options B-D include Spanish Course, enrollment fee, the Door-to-door transportation from Santiago to the ski resort and back. The rental of equipment - skies, boots and sticks as lift tickets for the three possible Ski Centers La Parva, Farellones/El Colorado and Valle Nevado, is not included. The options A and B offer the possibility to visit each day a different area. The price for a Lift ticket is US$ 46-48 on weekends and during July for a day and US$ 31 for 1/2 day. During the week in the other month US$ 34-38 for full day and US$ 33 for 1/2 day, depending on the Ski Center.
For advanced skiers we recommend to take the Interconnection ticket La Parva/ Valle Nevado. For additional US$ 14-17/day you can ski from one area to the other, which makes your skiing area larger! Those who take lodging in Farellones and want to ski in Valle Nevado have to take the Interconnection ticket, because of the lack of public transportation from Farellones to Valle Nevado.
We now also offer an all inclusive Package at the Portillo Ski Center, which lies on the international Route to Mendoza next to the border. This internationally famous Resort has a spectacular setting above the Laguna del Inca and is offering now attractive prices for young travelers. The Backpackers lodge has 4 beds and shared bathrooms and permits the guests to make use of the luxurious Hotel facilities like the pool, the gym and the Jacuzzi. This package does include the transport to Portillo but not the ski equipment rental.
Our Spanish language school is situated at the base of the San Cristobal Hill, the biggest park in Santiago. We are located in the heart of the colorful bohemian district of Bellavista, in the center of Santiago.
Lodging in El Colorado/Farellones Ski Center:
- OS - Hostel full board, dormitories of 8, shared bath: US$ 40 (single day)
- AS - Hotel breakfast + dinner, shared bath: US$ 140 (single day), US$ 86 (double day)
- BS - Hotel breakfast + dinner, private bath: US$ 158 - 258 (single day), US$ 79 - 129 (double day)
- CS - Apart Hotel 37 sq m, breakfast + dinner: US$ 182 - 306 (single day), US$ 91 - 153 (double day).
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Client Request Served: 22
We are the most experienced Spanish School in Chile specialized in Spanish Immersion Programs! Furthermore we are the only school in Chile awarded 7 years in a row with the "Language course Excellence Award"! We offer Spanish courses, lodgings and excursions for convenient prices. This means high quality for...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend