Program for a basic or advanced course:
- 9.30 a.m - arrival of the guests in the restaurant
- Complimentary breakfast (cappuccino and croissant)
- Short briefing by chef Andrea
- Hands-on cooking class
- 12.00-13.00 - lunch
- 14.00-14.30 - end of lesson.
All the cooking class are held in the morning all year round.
For a small group up to 10 people the cooking class will be held in a charming wine estate in Valpolicella Valley in a beautiful old Villa, preparing a typical menu in combination with the famous Amarone and Recioto wines.
Students will have possibility to visit the winery, cheese, grappa, olive oil local producers and to purchase their products. Transportation is included in all our tours.
The indoor capacity is 18 seats divided in 3 different dining rooms, an outdoor terrace where you can enjoy a summer time "al fresco", a dinner for culinary emotions, with the poetry of an astonishing view to the entire lake.
Prices (per minimum 2 people):
- Basic course for 4 hours will be priced at 90euro
- Basic course for 2 days will be priced at 150 euro
- Basic course for 3 days will be priced at 220 euro
- Basic course for 4 days will be priced at 280 euro.
- A complimentary breakfast upon arrival in our restaurant
- A culinary diploma signed by the chef
- Use of apron /s
- Complimentary bottle of water during the class
- Cooking class exclusivity
- A CD cooking pictures of the participants
- Traditional Italian Food
* Dolci (desserts)
- Italian Breakfast (cappuccino and Brioche)
* A bottle of wine
* A bottle of water
* Coffee or cappuccino.
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in: