Both BEGC courses are the same in the mornings. They both follow a skeleton timetable which provides students with practice at all skills. The Owner gives particular focus to practicing speaking fluency and pronunciation skills whilst maintaining that all students study grammar, reading, writing and listening.
In the afternoon students that are on a BEGC full-time course study additional business topics. Topics are chosen by the teacher after consultation with the group and careful assessment of both the group’s wants and needs.
- Key Information: Business English Group Course (BEGC) part-time
- Maximum class size: 8 students
- Class levels: 3 (pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate)
- Min / Max course duration: 1 week – 4 weeks.
- Course hours: 15 hrs per week
- Social program: Every Wednesday afternoon and one day per weekend
- Extra hours: 50 minute pronunciation class on the 1st Monday plus 4,5 hours per week self access after classes.
We are a professional language school in a typical English town in the Heart of England. We provide quality English language tuition to business people and adults. All of our courses are programmed to address your various language needs. Our school gives particular focus to practicing speaking fluency and pronunciation skills whilst maintaining that all students study grammar, reading, writing and listening.
Although a traditional English town, Banbury has new modern facilities for all, including two modern leisure centres, many international restaurants, and various venues for music and other cultural activities. What’s more, Banbury is only an hour by train from London and Birmingham.
At our owner you will enjoy an optional integrated study and social programme which changes week by week.
- Trips to London including sightseeing, lunch in Hyde Park, Madame Tussaud’s, Camden Town or Covent Garden Market and free time for shopping or walking by the Thames
- Visits to the famous Cotswolds, including the cities of Bath and Cheltenham
- Trips to Oxford to see the sights in this famous academic city
- Excursions to Warwick Castle to see where the movie “Shakespeare in Love” was filmed
- Excursions to Cambridge to see the oldest university in the world
- A day trip to Birmingham, a city famous for its shopping, theatre and canals
- Visits to local pubs with teachers
- Royal Shakespeare theatre trips
- Banbury Waterways Museum
- A trip to Leamington Spa.
- An excursion to Broughton Castle or Blenheim Palace
- Visit to Stratford-upon-Avon – the birthplace of William Shakespeare.
Notes: All the social activities are priced individually. Please ask our member of staff for the current social programme and pricing. On request we can organise a special programme of your choice.
Perfect your English in the best possible way – stay with a real British family! Our home stay option gives you the best opportunity to practice your English and use the language you have learned in real-life contexts. We offer an excellent standard of home stay accommodation perfected over the last 28 years. You will be involved in the daily life and experiences of a typical English-speaking family. Your personally selected home stay family will introduce you to Banbury, British culture and British family life.
We have a wide range of host families including professional people, families with children and single parent families, so we can cater for all students’ needs. Families are regularly checked and inspected to ensure the home stay accommodation is up to standard, and every family has signed our home stay provider Code of Conduct.
- A warm welcome and a friendly atmosphere from arrival to departure
- A comfortable, clean study environment
- Breakfast and evening meal with the home stay family
- Access to a telephone using telephone cards
- Laundry facilities.
- Home-stay, Single room, half board / full board at weekends.Cost per week 120.00 GBP.
- Executive home-stay, Single room, half board / full board at weekends, en-suite bathroom. Cost per week 140.00 GBP.
- Registration fee: GBP 55.00
- Course fee per week: GBP 270.00.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: May 2008
Client Request Served: 5
We are a professional language school in a typical English town in the Heart of England. We provide quality English language tuition to business people and adults.
Come and enjoy a General English Group course, an Executive one-to-one course programmed to cater for your individual requirements. We also offer...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend