In today’s world English is more important than ever for business people. Finding time to improve English can be hard. Professionals need to be proficient in a variety of skills including chairing meetings, leading and participating in business discussions, negotiating, presenting and business writing skills.
Our Executive Language Training Programs are designed to boost your career attributes by improving your ability to communicate effectively in English. Whether you need a long-term training program or an independent intensive course, all of our courses are designed to help you achieve immediate results. We focus on building communication skills and learning strategies, by giving you the training to be able to perform in English in a business context.
Our Executive Language Training Programs typically range from two to four weeks in the form of total immersion courses. You will receive intensive and relevant language practice that directly relates to your particular field of expertise. All courses are preceded by a comprehensive needs analysis which will assess the your specific needs and allow our Director of Studies to design a course that meets all your specific requirements.
We also offer courses which are a combination of both general English and one-to-one classes. In the mornings you study general English with a group at your same level, then in the afternoons you can enjoy the benefits of individual lessons adapted to your particular wants and needs.
Our school is an examination centre for the TOEIC test and offers you the possibility of taking the test which ever course you are studying on. TOEIC stands for Test of English for International Communication and is widely recognized internationally. We offer students a one week preparation course to thoroughly prepare you for your TOEIC test. This course focuses on the skills you need to develop to achieve your best possible score in the test.
Alternatively some students may wish to take the TOEIC test at the end of a combination course, which comprises of general English group classes in the mornings and 1:1 TOEIC preparation in the afternoons, or any other course.
Many international companies use the TOEIC test to set their own score standards based on the levels of English necessary to carry out your particular responsibilities. Your company may require employees to have a minimum TOEIC score due to the corresponding level of English that is needed in your job. The school offers you the opportunity to take this highly popular test for the fee of £110. Alternatively if your company is based in or around Banbury we will come into your company to provide the test. Please contact our Centre Manager for further details.
* Skill areas typically covered in Executive Language Training Programs:
- Intonation and the use of stress for business presentations
- Team building
- Receiving and recording telephone messages
- Management styles
- Presenting company information
- Chairing and attending meetings
- Report writing
- Formal correspondence
- Writing E-mails.
- Key Information: Business Executive 2
- Maximum class size: 8 students
- Class levels: 3 (pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate)
- Min / Max course duration: 1 week - 4 weeks
- Course hours: 1 x 90 min group lessons daily + 2 x 90 min individual training (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri) + 1 x 90 min individual training on Wednesday
- Social program: Half-day excursion on Wednesday and a day trip at the weekend (optional, not included in the course fee)
- Extra hours: 50 minute pronunciation class on the 1st Monday plus 4 ½ hours per week self access after classes.
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend