We offer Spanish for Missionaries and Religious Institutions to prepare you for your missions.
In four to six lessons daily you will first start with general Spanish and vocabulary. After this first part of the course we continue with religious terminology. The course ends up with the specified part on your individual chosen section.
The Course Program Includes:
- General Spanish language (grammar, vocabulary)
- Procurement of terminology
- Content according to individual needs, after consultation and agreement with the participant (Religious themes, Social problems in Costa Rica and Latin America, Task of missionaries, Service in the church and other communities in the world.
- Our teaching staff is accredited with the Costa Rican Ministry of Education and all of our instructors possess university degrees in Spanish, Education, Linguistics or Philology from one the most prestigious universities of Costa Rica.
- Some instructors hold a graduate degree and others present additional studies like journalism, law, biology, theology, medicine etc.
- Most of our teachers have worked at our school for more than three years and all have ample experience teaching Spanish as a second language.
- Our instructors are all very professional, enthusiastic and friendly and consider teaching the Spanish language as their mission.
Contact to social or religious institutions of interest to the participant and many different tours through Costa Rica.
IECR is a private school specialized in teaching the Spanish language successfully since 1995.
We have been receiving students from all over the world in general as well as specialized Spanish programs.
You will always find a friendly atmosphere at our school which will feel you comfortable because our staff offers personalized attention to each student from the very beginning including tour and hotel reservations, travel tips, cultural advise throughout your stay until the day of your graduation. Furthermore you will have the success in your communication skills in the Spanish language in an amazingly short period of time, which is guaranteed by our total immersion methodology!
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Airport pick-up and transfer to the host family
- Housing with a Costa Rican family from Sunday before the course starts till the last day of the course
- 4 or 6 hours of Spanish instruction per day in individual classes from Monday through Friday (an hour consists of 60 minutes)
- Orientation session, welcoming to Costa Rica
- Placement test, personal interview
- Teaching material (photocopies), workbook and/or textbooks, which include general Spanish as a basis as well as specific professional vocabulary and themes depending on the special area of interest of the participant
- Maps of Costa Rica and tourist information
- Conference or video presentation of Costa Rican national parks
- Certificate of attendance
- Cultural activities
- Tour package
About This Supplier
||Location: Costa Rica
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2005
Client Request Served: 25
M05641 is a private school specialized in teaching the Spanish language successfully since 1995. We have been receiving students from all over the world in general as well as specialized Spanish programs. You will always find a friendly atmosphere at our school which will feel you comfortable because our staff offers...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Central America and Caribbean
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend