We offer programs designed to fit your schedule, including intensive Spanish (4 hours day) or semi-intensive (2 hours day). We also offer home/office classes and Skype online Spanish classes.
We believe that a solid foundation in all four skill areas, reading, writing, listening and speaking, is essential to achieve an effective level of communication. Located in the capitol city of Managua, Viva Spanish School is Nicaragua’s best Spanish school!
- We immerse you in the Spanish language. Nicaragua is a great place to study Spanish because almost nobody speak English here and the people are very willing to try and speak with you. Our classes are designed to maximize your Spanish learning.
- We rotate our teachers, meaning that you will have two different teachers in any class. The change of teacher brings a fresh perspective and lengthens your attention span. The classes are carefully coordinated so that your learning process is not interrupted, but rather enhanced by this rotation.
We offer tours/activities to students who wish to participate.
Viva Spanish Programs office is centrally located in Managua Nicaragua behind Metrocentro Shopping Mall. We also offer programs in San Juan Del Sur, Granada, Esteli, Matagalpa and Leon Nicaragua.
- Our intensive program costs $175 per week (20 hours of classes)
- Our semi-intensive program costs $90 per week (10 hours of classes)
- Our Skype online classes cost $10 per hour
- Our home/office classes in Managua cost $10 per hour plus transport costs of the teacher.
- All classes may be paid for by major credit card, PayPal, US Dollars and Nicaraguan Cordobas.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2007
Client Request Served: 14
M17193 M17193 is a dynamic spanish language school located in the heart of the capitol of Nicaragua, Managua. It was started in 2004 and has grown to six locations, and is owned by an American living in Nicaragua. We cater to business people, missionaries and tourists. Our main office centrally located just a few...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Central America and Caribbean
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend