- Minimum age: 16 years
- Course start dates:
* General English Course - each week from March to end of June and end of August to mid September
* Intensive English Course - each week from March to mid September
- Course duration: for both courses - from 2 weeks
- English level: for both courses - from Elementary to Proficiency
(Level 2 - 8). No beginners.
- General English Course: 15 hours of English language tuition per week
- Intensive English Course: 22.5 hours of English language tuition per week.
Example English Class times:
- General English Course: 09:00 – 10:30 and 11:00 – 12:30 hours
- Intensive English Course: 09:00 – 10:30, 11:00 – 12:30 and 13:30 – 15:00 hours.
- Structured course program covering the 4 basic language skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing
- Emphasis on grammar and context, vocabulary and syntax
- Regular examination counseling
- Additional free examination practice lessons
- Regular progress assessments.
All language teachers in our college have a native-speaking ability of English and are specifically trained and qualified in the teaching of English as a foreign language. All sports lessons are supervised either by our qualified sports instructors or by specialized sports coaches. There are 36 modern purpose-built classrooms, lecture theater and self-access learning center and library.
Other activities available at extra cost: abseiling, ropes course, archery, laser clay shooting, ten-pin bowling and splashdown, go-karting, canoeing, kayaking, climbing, mountain biking, oceanarium, quad biking, paint-balling, pitch and putt, rafting, rifle shooting, zorbing and jet-boat ride. Excursions destinations: Bournemouth, blue pool – nature park, local cinema, Corfe Castle, Dorchester, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door – Jurassic Coast, Monkey World, Poole Quay, Weymouth, Tank museum, boat trip, bowling and Lulworth Castle (including a medieval knight show of jousting).
Our facilities include 36 modern purpose-built classrooms, self-access learning center and library, shop, bar and disco area, satellite TV, swimming pool, games room including darts and American pool, lecture theater, cafeteria, self-service laundry room, college accommodation (several en-suite), computer room with internet access, free Wi-Fi connection.Our company offers a special place for basketball and tennis courts. Also there are football, volleyball and handball courts with AstroTurf playing surface, you can also enjoy playing mini golf. We have sports hall with tennis, badminton, volleyball and 5-a-side football.
Cost is per person per week and dependent on course chosen. Junior course fees include full-board College or Home-stay accommodation.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2008
Client Request Served: 1
Welcome to M17902, the premier language school organization in the UK. M17902 was founded in 1969 and provides educational courses for students from more than 60 different countries. The College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK. We also support Education UK, which is the Prime...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend