‘…the greatest praise I can write for Branda is after eight years, studying Chinese is increasingly interesting for me each day’ – Timothy April 2008
“Loved my teacher. She was professional and fun. Flexible enough to gauge lessons around personal interests yet also stayed structured…” Leslie May, 2010
‘It’s actually one of the best language courses I have ever attended. Very productive…’ – Degi December, 2010
“I'm amazed by how much I've learnt in the span of a little over 4 months. This is truly evidence that your centre is the best in hong kong and your teachers, professionals…” Faith March, 2011
We are the language school in Hong Kong which specialises in Cantonese and Mandarin Learning programs for expatriates, locals and overseas Chinese. These programmes include Conversation and Chinese Reading & Writing.
Courses take place:
- Day: Monday – Friday
- Time: 9:00am – 11:00am or 11am – 1:00pm or 2:00pm – 4:00pm or 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- 2 Weeks Course (1 level): US$ 361
- 4 Weeks Course (2 levels): US$ 671
- 8 Weeks Course (4 levels): US$ 1238
- 16 Weeks Course (8 levels): US$ 2296
Course Dates Nov 2015 - Mar 2016:
- 10th Nov - 23rd Nov
- 24th Nov - 7th Dec
- 8th Dec - 21st Dec
- 21st Dec - 5th Jan 2016
Course in 2016
- 6th Jan - 19th Jan
- 20th Jan - 2nd Feb
- 3rd Feb - 19th Feb
- 22nd Feb - 4th Mar
- 7th Mar - 18th Mar
- 21st Mar - 6th Apr
- 7th Apr - 20th Apr
- 10% off! For students who enrol and pay in full, 10 days before the start of a course
- Extra 5% off! For students who enrol and pay in full, 15 days before the start of a course
Note: No classes will be held on public holidays.
Looking for somewhere to stay? Homestay is an excellent way to make friends, learn about Chinese culture and at the same time practice student’s Cantonese / Mandarin while living in a safe and comfortable environment.
Patient, Qualified and Experienced Instructors. All our tutors are highly qualified and have professional experience in classroom and private teaching. The rigorous training that our tutors undergo before conducting any classes guarantees that each tutor has the tools and methodologies to make learning, simple and enjoyable. In addition, our tutors are skilled in providing an atmosphere of active encouragement, which translates into motivation and confidence within the classroom.
Special packages for expatriate or overseas Chinese to learn Chinese Reading and Writing. Private Learning Programs available to student to meet their needs, place and time.
- Classrooms in small group setting
- High-speed internet access
- Our Language laboratory is fitted with audio-visual equipment suitable for all levels of language learning. It is available for students who wish to improve and brush up on their Cantonese / Mandarin listening skills.
- A cozy coffee corner and seating areas where you can sit down for a cup of coffee and relax, or have a chat with other students
- Appropriate challenges are in place to stimulate improvement. The progress is regularly reported and discussed with tutors.
About This Supplier
||Location: Hong Kong
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2008
Client Request Served: 31
Learning is the key to success, speaking Chinese language is a must!
The M18448 specializes in Cantonese and Mandarin Learning programs for expatriates, locals and overseas Chinese. These programs include Conversation and Chinese Reading and Writing.
- Classrooms in small group setting
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend