Wilderness Alaska (View Company Profile)
Editor's Note: Wilderness Alaska has been working with InfoHub since
April 2000. We recently talked to Macgill Adams at Wilderness Alaska about
his company and his experience of working with InfoHub.
1. How long has your business been operating, and
how did it start up?
It started in 1972 as a vehicle to explore the uncharted country of Alaska's Brooks Range.
2. What are the main attractions of your activity in the area you
Wildlife viewing, solitude.
3. What unique features do you offer?
We offer customizable trips to areas not regularly visited and in a very comfortable manner.
4. What do your customers appreciate in you the most?
We are a small business that listens to the customers and designs the trips to their wishes.
5. You have been an InfoHub partner since April 2000. How would
you describe your experience of working with InfoHub?
Surprisingly valuable. Unlike many other of our advertising efforts we can see results here.
6. You have been quite successful in converting InfoHub referrals
into bookings. Our records show that you have been paying InfoHub
$18 for each referral. How would you explain your success?
7. How do you follow up with the referrals InfoHub
Immediately, especially if inquiries are specific.
8. Is there anything else you'd like our visitors to know about
We are in a business to help people have the kind of experience they would like to have. We think first about them and try to offer an experience that they will not find in a larger profit driven company.