Wayoutback Desert Safaris (View
Editor's Note: Wayoutback Desert Safaris has been working with InfoHub since March 2007. We recently talked to Phil Taylor at Wayoutback Desert Safaris about his company and his experience of working with InfoHub.
1. How long has your business been operating, and how did it start up?
The Company has been operating 10 years. It commenced upon an idea and a love for the region. No one was offering a true aussie outback experience. We are traditionalists.
2. What are the main attractions of your activity in the area you operate?
Natural attractions – Uluru, Aboriginal Culture, Red Kangaroo, Raw Wild
Outback Australia under 1 million stars.
Pleasing attractions – Peace, Solitude – No Mobile(Cell)Phones, No
Emails, uncomplicated life & Sheer beauty.
3. What unique features do you offer?
An experience of tradition, 100 years old, open fires, meals cooked on the open fire, 4x4 driving experiences, “wild” camping – no one within 50 miles, small groups – very personalized attention, experiences designed around the wishes/dreams of the client, the best “bush guides and protectors in the business, simplicity.
As is our brand “Masses go outback ……………only the enlightened
few go Wayoutback”
4. What do your customers appreciate in you the most?
Genuine, rugged, simple, honest guides coupled with an unforgettable experience.
5. You have been an InfoHub partner since March 2007. How would you describe your experience of working with InfoHub so far?
Initially very confusing & frustrating. Since reverting to the Pay Per Lead System and thru receiving quality InfoHub support we are now very comfortable with what can be done, achieved and is being realized.
6. How do you find InfoHub referrals, and how do you feel about the InfoHub system of generating referrals for you?
The system is very simple, The quality of information received from InfoHub enquirers is only as good as the information we provide within our listing. That being correct the system does its bit.
7. How do you follow up with the referrals InfoHub sends to you?
The contact system is simple. The InfoHub enquirer provides contact phone or email information, we address the principal enquiry via those contacts details ensuring we address the enquirers requests and from there it is up to the enquirer to drive the direction or otherwise of any potential sale.
8. Is there anything else you'd like our visitors to know about your business?
Only that we are a business that works to provide an experience that the client WANTS not what we think or dictate that the customer should have. When all is said and done – if it wasn’t for the customer & many thousands of happy customers – we wouldn’t be here to talk about it.
Keep it Simple & Honest.