Our English school and student residence are situated on a privately owned island in Plettenberg Bay. Our aim is to provide our students with a combination of language and adventure. Our language school combines comprehensive tuition and interactive group participation in outdoor and adventure activities, providing students the opportunity to continually develop their English language skills both in and out the classroom in the form of a "Language Safari".
Our team of teachers all have T.E.F.L qualifications and/or university degrees with many years of experience in the language travel industry.
- Surfing: We have our own in-house surfing school. Complete your course a well spoken surfer
- Kite Surfing: Local kite surfing school for those who dare to take on the wind!
- Bungi Jumping: Face your fear at the highest bungi in the world, Bloukrans bungi (216m)
- Skydiving: Jump out of an aeroplane at 10 000 feet and float above the most beautiful drop zone in the world.
- Hiking: Epic hiking through indigenous forests or along the coast including the Robberg Nature Reserve.
- Game Safaris: Experience lions, elephants, buffalo, rhino and leopard in our back garden. Weekend and day trips just 1/2hour drive away.
- Whale and Dolphin Watching: Take an ocean safari and learn about whales, dolphins, seals, sharks and marine bird life. These cruises are spectacular and a cruise on a boat should be part of your lifetime memories.
- Township Trail: This township trail is a unique tour offering the international traveler a memorable experience never to forget.
- Shark Cage Diving: Come and experience the jaws of the Great White from the safety of a shark cage.
- Monkeyland, the worlds first free roaming multi-specie primate sanctuary
Sited on Stanley Island in the Lagoon of Plettenberg Bay, which is considered one of the world’s most beautiful destinations. With both our school facilities and student accommodation on the island we offer our students a unique experience of incorporating convenient accommodation, comprehensive tuition, outdoor relaxation and recreation, with full self-catering facilities and free internet. The island also has a small airstrip used for motorized gliders, beach volleyball, beach bar and swimming pool.
Students have access to the beach, river and lagoon. The island is accessible by ferry and located five kilometers from town with transport offered daily.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Prices for general and intensive English courses. Included in the tuition fees are the Airport transfers to residence,
course book, free internet access, Tea and coffee during breaks,
Certificate on completion of course
About This Supplier
||Location: South Africa
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2007
Client Request Served: 0
Our school is a privately owned school specializing in a combination of comprehensive English tuition and interactive group participation in outdoor and adventure activities, providing students the opportunity to continually develop their English language skills both in and out the classroom in the form of a...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Please take this quick survey and tell us, in your opinion, how original is this trip?
Also see Study Abroads in:
High School Abroad
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend