Our courses have been designed to combine the newest teaching methods with an enjoyable class environment. Our aim is that our students learn quickly and effectively, according to their needs.
The content of each level is planned with the books that you use. Students are encouraged to study at home and in the local libraries to help assist their learning at College. Every level in the General English course puts emphasis on speaking English with confidence, reading, listening, and writing.
* Beginner: You will learn the basic vocabulary you need to communicate in English and to share information; alphabet and numbers
* Elementary: Students already have some basic grammar skills. You will learn new grammar and survival English and increase reading skills and vocabulary to offer advice. The course also looks at adjectives and adverbs, verb tenses and sentence structure.
* Pre-Intermediate: Students learn about verbs (regular, irregular, modal, tenses and other forms), nouns and pronouns, prepositions and determiners, adjectives and adverbs, simple reported speech and conditional sentences. Extra vocabulary for everyday English.
* Intermediate: At this level students learn about future forms, passives (present and past tenses), question forms, directions, agreeing and disagreeing in English, listening and reading skill development and writing informal letters.
* Upper Intermediate: This Course looks at complex verb patterns, formal letters and writing, interpreting specific texts, expressing opinions and giving details about yourself and your ambitions, talking about relationships, telephoning and giving interviews.
* Advanced: At this level you consolidate and extend your knowledge in grammar. You develop speaking, reading, listening, and writing accuracy. The course involves gap fill, error correction, word formation, register transfer and text completion, text structure and specific meaning whilst recognizing opinions and attitude. The course also covers spoken interviews, discussions and conversations.
* Proficiency: You will learn and revise advanced grammar points, to make your English more natural. You will learn phrasal verbs and idioms and slang expressions. You will be able to differentiate between various levels of language formality. In writing skill you will learn to use specific writing skills, you will work on your oral fluency and extend your vocabulary to strike up conversations on many topics. Completely accurate in spoken and writing English.
About This Supplier
Also see Study Abroads in:
High School Abroad Europe England
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend