Intensive Spanish Course: Classes start every Monday of every week in groups of maximum 8 people (4 in average.) Suggested to people who have enough time to stay in Mexico and prefer a group atmosphere. Two week minimum length is suggested.
This program includes for 5 days:
* 3 hours of Spanish classes in group. Intensive grammar class with emphasis on speaking and writing.
* 2 hours of practice/conversation. Depending on his/her level, the class could be:
- Dialogues and situations for "survival" (for beginners.)
- Conversation and discussion in Round Tables (for intermediate and advanced.)
* 1 hour of activity-conference-discussion on different topics such as Mexican Traditions, History, News
In the evenings you may join papier-mache and painting classes, exchange conversation (English-Spanish) take "salsa" and "cumbia" dancing lessons; learn photo and photo film developing; enjoy sports and make lots of friends! Every weekend you may go out for dancing or practice Spanish in a relaxed way. On weekends we offer cultural and recreational excursions.
Also see Study Abroads in:
University Study Abroad North America Mexico
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend