Cooking Courses in Italy
M20803 – The Higher Institute of Gastronomy – School of Italian Regional Cooking is located in Jesi, in the region of Le Marche. The School was born in 2003 according to a project between the City of Jesi and Slow Food Italy. The Institute organizes culinary lessons for foreign and Italian professional chefs, aspiring chefs and food lovers.
The Master course lasts for six weeks, with a working time form 9:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Teachers and the typical and specific raw materials came from the regions in object. Those taking part will all be able to further their experience by carrying out formative internships for a maximum of 2, in the best Slow Food Italian Restaurants. M20803 offers a 2-week Italian language course before the Master expressly studied for knowing culinary terms. At the end of the Master all participants will receive a Diploma “Slow Food – Master Italian Cooking“.
- Master course fee: € 5.600.
- The fee includes:
* 6 weeks of lesson
* Insurance for the whole period
* Board during all days of lesson (week-ends not included)
* Lodging in double or triple rooms with shared bathroom in the Youth Hostel of Jesi
* Language assistance
* Teaching equipment and recipes in Italian and English, visit to local producers, wine, olive oil, cheese and salumi tastings, work uniform, Slow Food Diploma.
Single room reservation in B&B: additional cost of 600 €.
“A Trip through the taste of the Marche Recipes”
- Timetable: 9:00 – 17:00 (With a break for lunch)
- Cost: €950.
5-days course of study and work in the kitchen with the chefs of our school. The culinary lessons are designed for professional chefs and food-and-wine connoisseurs who want to discover and deepen the “Italian taste” through traditional cuisine, typical dishes and techniques. Lessons will be held in Italian with the translation to English. At the end of the cooking course all participants will receive a certificate of attendance. M20803 can give information about B&B, Hotels and agriturismi located in Jesi and near the town.
- Course fee: € 950.
- The fee includes: 5-days lesson, guided visit to a local cheese, salumi or wine factory, tastings of wine and olive oil, board during all days of lesson (week-end not included), recipes in Italian and English, language assistance, work apron and hat, insurance, certificate.
- The fee doesn’t include: lodging and dinners
- Reservation to be made by June 10h with payment of the deposit fee of 250 €.
Short hands-on cooking courses on demand. As for past years, M20803 is going to offer culinary lessons for professionals and for food lovers too. We accept cooking lessons requests by foreign Cooking Schools, Institutes, Associations, Travel agencies who wish to add periods of study and work on the Italian gastronomic culture and cuisine on their programs. You can ask lessons on wine, olive oil, salumi, cheeses, bread making, pizza made by professional Italian chef/teachers. The cost of the course can vary according to the length of the lessons and to the requested program. M20803 can give information about lodgings for your stay
Cooking on Holidays
M20803 organizes also cooking lessons for tourists who wish to visit Italy and taste the best Italian products. You can choose to cook with us for a short period, tasting recipes and dishes you prepare. The cost of the course can vary according to the length of the lessons and to the requested program. M20803 can give information about lodgings for your stay
Also see Study Abroads in:
University Study Abroad Europe Italy
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend